Pt49

Zye saw him search him sniff the ground not seeing her the cub fighting to get out of her grasps to see him. Zye looked and set him down as the cub ran to Zion

Zion saw the cub and nuzzled him giving a lick. The cub looks back call for Zye but she shut the flap.The cub growled running inside making Zye fall forward in view of Zion. She looked up gasping to see him.

Zion looked in suprise slowly coming forward. But is stopped by a hand coming out of the flap reaching to his nose making him stop ears lifted.He lifted his brown eyes looking at anouther pair of big brown eyes sadness showing. The way her eyes looked as if giving a message almost like his father's would. Zion nuzzles into her hand hurring to get in a hug as he rests his head in her chest receiving a hug in return.

As they hug the world goes in pause as old memories go throw his mind of her younger the way her smiles warmed his heart. He looks up at her sweet smile than takes her wrist in a gently but firm hold pulling her wanting her to come but she pulled back tears going down her cheeks. "It's ok Zion go" She nods toward the cub.Zion glaces back than slowly returns to his friend. Zye kissed his nose than stands from being on her knees. Zion turns slowly heading to the cub picking him up and starts running.
~~~
Tyze paces in the tent in worry as his daugther is once again missing "Why must she be so difficult" He said to himself holding his head. Tyze had enough going through his mine with his wife now expecting but now his daugther was missing.His wife called him and he hurried to Kima's aid."Are you alright?" He asks holding her hand.

She nods"I was just thinking of Zye as a child the way we went to the berry bushes to pick the some berries and her sweet smil.."She began to sob crying making Tyze sigh. She was in a very emotional state and Zye leaving didn't help. He kisses her cheek making her look over"Its alright I will see if there are any berries" He said but knew there isn't alot of berries from the freezing cold. He stands and heads to the flap as she lays fast asleep.

He goes to the bushes and sees the bushes were empty or the berries deaded from the cold. He looks up gasps seeing a Zion in the distance was it...

He moved closer seeing it was his daughter's Zion friend. He looks in the direction where it left and heads there ending up in the second tribe. He was curious why she was here until he saw her leaving Rouge's tent making his eyes narrow.
~~~
Zye felt bad about Zion as Rouge holds her in a warm embrace. She smiles up at him. I'm going to get some water" She kisses him than stands leaving him. He stands watching her leave smiling. He turns fixing his tent from the cub messing around ealier as he was picking up a bowl a hand takes his shoulder making him look over as a spear goes to his neck!

Guys super sorry about the hold up I was super busy and huge writers block! Hope your not mad and keep reading!❤

Have a blessed day❤