Pt2

Tyze sat outside the tent as he craved a spear from wood watching the young hunters leave making him sigh and continue. He heard a giggle and looked down to see Zye crawling out of the tent. He smiled and lifted her up. "Who told you to leave?" He smiled as she giggled. He set her in his lap and she smiled up. Tyze looked up to see the stars start to go up in the blue and black sky. He felt small tap on his chest and looked down to see Zye's small hands on his bandages as she looked up curious. He smiled and lifted her up.

"You can't touch that those are my scars."He smiled narrowing his eyes.She laughed in his arms. He lowered her to his lap. Kima came out to see Tyze had Zye and smiled."Are you two enjoying yourselves?" She smiled as she sat next to Tyze.He smiled and nodded."Yes Zye thought to give me a visit"He smiled.Kima smiled and put a hand to his shoulder. "And your wound?" She asked an eyebrow raised. "Just fine I think i'll be fine in a few weeks to hunt." He smiled. Kima frowned and lowered her head. Tyze frowned and put a hand under Kima's chin turning her head to him."I promise will alright I promise"He smiled. She looked down at Zye and snatched her holding her to face Tyze."Do not promise promise her."She said serious. Tyze looked at his dauther's face as she looked up at him. He smiled and kissed her forehead."I promise" He whisphered than leaned up and kissed Kima's forehead smiling.
~~
The zions enjoyed there antelope as the Black zion the leader layed in the den proud he could provide for his pride. He looked back at the young cubs play infront of him. He looked over to see one of the cubs chasing a grasshopper getting to far away from the den. He stregthed and rose giving a long yawn as he walked towards the young cub. The cub runs off and the Zion stayed close behind. As the cub ran off the cub finally stopped trying to find where the grasshopper had gone. The black Zion came lifting him up. The Zion turned until he heard something. He looked back to see a light and he smelled smoke. He walked closer to see large creature that pointed in the air. He sniffed it but it turned out it wasnt alive. He cocked his head in wonder still holding the small cub.

He turned the strange thing to see an enterance. He looked inside to see werid things inside. He heard something else and pulled his head out to see a light where the smoke came from. He came closer too curious not to. As he got closer he went behind the strange den and looked past to see it was a burning flame like his seen before from a fire when he was a cub from the two leggers.

He heard laugther than saw two leggers! Two males laughing with each other. The zion looked to see two more than realized they were everywhere. He than realized he was on the two leggers turf. He put his ears back backing up scared holding the cub in his mouth. He backed up but hit something from behind. He looked back to see a female two legger. She had fallen and started to scream. The zion crotched down in fear than heard others coming. The zion ran fast trying to get away. He was stopped by a two legger stopping him and he looked up recognizing the him. It was the two legger that tryed to attack him earlier on his hunt. He held a wooden stick that pointed like a weapon making him rasie his whiskers as a warning."Get out of here!" The two legger roared as he came closer. The Zion saw he was surrounded and he was scared. He had to get back to the den,He looked towards the two legger he faced ealier and looked at him.

As Tyze saw the Zions eyes and looked down to see the cub in the Zion's grasps. He saw the cub thinking of Zye as it looked up at him like she would. He slowly lowered his arms making the Zion pounce. He jumped over him and landed on the ground and he looked back. Tyze than realized what he had done. Before he could react the Zion ran off fast as Tyze tryed to chase him. "No stop-" Tyze stopped by the rush of pain in his chest as he fell in the long grass. He held his chest eyes closed than looked up to see the zion running away fast into the dark night.