Pt38

Zye came to thier spot as Zion yawned and layed to take a nap. Zye started to collect the left overs to give to the cubs in Whisker's pride but stopped to hear a rustle. She looked to see something in the distance. Zye grabbed her knife and slowly made her way over. She walked over to sound than saw a young hunter girl that just killed a syena cub. Zye looked to see the young girl was a young teen probably thriteen or fourteen. The girl had long black hair her eyes hazel her skin pale as if a ghost. Zye stepped back but tripped making rocks roll and make nosie.

Gees heard the noise than looked to see a person hide."Who's there?!"Gees yelled. Zye felt the voice was familer but from who? She wondered."A fellow hunter!" Zye yelled back. Gees heard that and sighed with relief."Are you hunting too?"She asked. Zye replied with a yes."Good I was nervous you were a beast like this synea."She said,silence came between them and Zye sighed. "Will you reveal yourself I won't harm you."Gees said making Zye laugh. "I would prefer not but if you wish you can come over an see me."Zye said leaving confusion to show on Gees' face. "Why?"Gees asked coming up to the tree."If others are close we can fight tougther just in case." Zye lied the reason she wished to hide was to be sure her father wouldn't see her. Gees agreed and came around to see Zye. Gees gasps and tensee up reconizing her easily."Z-Zye?"

Zye looked away,Before Gees can speak her name is called in the distance. Zye reconized the voice and dashed away."Wait!"Gees called. Before she can run after her a firm hand holds Gees' shoulder. Gees looks back to see Tyze smile down."Just saw your kill nice job."He smiled."Thank you sir."Gees said than they both headed back to the tribe.

Zye ran back crying but triped over Zion jolting him awake.He saw her crying and came to her seeing if she was alright. Zye stood wiping her eyes making him whimpher. He tryed to lick her hand and she slapped his nose making him back away. "Leave me alone"Zye said mad, Zion backed away then growled. Zye sat wiping her eyes and Zion left annoyed even thought he just wanted to help. He approached the river to see the zioness drinking and he approached. The zioness looked over her shoulder and saw him. She went back to drinking and Zion came up sniffing her. The zioness leaped with surprise than growled. Zion knew that smell it was from a new mother. He looked at the bushes she usually goes to and started walking up. The zioness saw and ran in front of him growling. Zion leaped back than fell on his back to show he was harmless.

His actions surprised the zioness making her tilt her head. Zion rolled over and she looked away in annoyance. She nodded throws the bush to show her three cubs. Zion looked and sniffed making her growl. He backed away and she layed with her cubs they were too young to even see. She licked them and they started to nurse.

Zion came up and the zioness looked down in shame. Their father was killed a few weeks ago while she was still pregant from a hunt getting too deadly.Zion lowered his head and gave her a small lick to show he understood,She purred up his chin making his heart race. She licked his check. Zion looked down at the cubs and layed with her. She purred and they both slept tougther.