Pt44

As Zion watched the cub later that night he heard a rustle in the bushes. He stood and walked closer to smell a two legger but this one was different but how?He reached the bushes to see it was just a bag. He sniffed inside it was alot smaller than usaul two leggers use. He saw a nice piece a some kind of meat with white soft outside with a small can like object. Zion ate the meat and with the white outside with a white like liquid on his nose that he liked of enjoying the taste.

He wondered what was in the can as he used his teeth to pull it out starting to shake it but wanted it. He dropped it on the ground starting to paw at it but after a click brown liquid sprays at him making him jump back and shake it off as the liquid fuzzes up on the ground.

He licked his nose the liquid was sweet. Before he could look some more the Zioness called for him and he huffed turning going throwd her not aware he was being watched.
~~~
"Mama where are we going?" Alleo asks next to his twin both heads to the side. Dorza rolled her eyes"To see your Aunt Zye" She replied packing her bag."Who's that?"Allea asked. "Your Aunt do I need to repeat myself?" She asked annoyed."No Mama" They both said at once making her smile."Good boys" She said getting up and put her bag on. Both stand in there heavy fur coats and take their mother's hand one with each and head to see Zye.

They soon arrived to her tent but Dorza stopped. She stared at the tent her heart began to race at the thought of seeing her cousin in four years it wasn't very long but alot has changed since."Come on Mama" Allea said as he and his twin pull. She looks down at there pleading brown eyes and starts to walk. Each step she took the faster her heart raced. They were a foot away when the twin ran in. "Boys!" Dorza yelled as she followed.

Dorza looked than growled."What are you doing here?" She asked as she looked at Gees sitting by the empty bed. "Taking care of Zye why are you here?" Gees said back eyes narrowed. "To see my cousin and you watch your tone with me young lady"She said already annoyed. "Where's Aunt Zye?" Alleo asked Gees than looked at his mother."Zye was feeling better and thought she go out for a run since she's been in here so long I'm suprised you just got here" Gees said making Dorza stand from being on her knees

"I'm so sick of you and Tyza your just her replacement so Tyze doesn't feel guilty for what he did!"She screamed at the thirteen  year old making her frown."What do know huh? Do you think I want to be hated I just wanted a father figure I lost my Papa!" Gees screamed making the twins hide behind Dorza. Dorza shook her head turning"That doesn't mean you can steal her's" She said leaving.
~~~
A huge smile was on Zye's face as she ran. She loved the fresh cold air on her face her short blue hair blowing in the wind her boots hitting the moist soild. She ran around the near by jungle grounds. She gave a laugh as she ran. She never liked being couped up inside it was never fun to her.

She ran around until she was out of breath. She stoped taking deep breathes smiling helping with her bad moods. She saw the cold air leave her mouth and moved back her bangs. She looked forward to see movement close to fast for amazon. She lowered her hand to her boot as she hurried forward seeing it was near by. She ran throwd it but before she got far she was stopped by a load. Bang!