Pt48

Zion searches the area the mother calling for her cub.The other cubs watch both heads tilted as they watch their parents freak out. The zioness looks at Zion in worried sick than saw small tracks in the mud following them this strangly seeming familiar.
~~~
''Have you been with any girls?"Zye asks sitting with Rouge. He shurgged"No just friends" He chuckled laying in bed with her. Zye was slightly relieved as she punches him in the arm making him sit up rubbing his arm.

"What was that for?" He asked in annoyance."That's for not dating those poor girls" She said sitting up. Right as Rouge was about to speak Zye gave him a soft kiss. "That was a thank you for no competition."She smiles as she lays back. He rolled his eyes shoving her off the small bed making her laugh.

She looks up smricking and he looks down but she grabbed his arm pulling him down holding him by the arm."You think I will let you take me down that easy I have been rasied by both the tribe leader and zions."She laughes.

He rolled his eyes easily pulling from her grasps pushing her against the bed."Yes but I'm a hunter who's job is to catch those creatures" He smricks getting a laugh out of Zye until she felt a pair if hands on her body. Rouge's hands one on her wasit the other on her arm. Her cheeks turn red as Rouge slowly looks at her large brown eyes. Her blue colored bangs in her face as he slowly moves it from her face as he only sees beauty as he moves both hands to her cheeks as she stares her eyes.

He slowly moves his head toward her as her eyes close her heart racing as his body moved in to hers as his lips slowly touch her soft ones.She wanted nothing more but to have this moment to last forever...."Ouch!"Rouge screamed

Zye looked to see him look back to seeing a cub bitting the heal of Rouge's foot. Zye gave a giggle. He holds the cub by the back of it's neck fur lifting it. The cub growled,Rouge looks back at her. "A friend of yours?" He asks. She looks at it's cheetah spots and white fur pattern."Hmm no not this cub."She holds out her arms to hold him and Rouge tosses the cub who she caught than punched his arm.

"Ow!"He whines rubbing his arm."Stop being an infant"She rolls her eyes than feels the cub bit her hand. She looks down and turns the cub to his back and wiggles her fingers above as if a they were something the cub could catch."Hello little one" She smiles sweetly as the cub paws at her fingers.

Rogue sees her playing with the creature as if it was a child making him half happy half disgusted given the beast this thing can become. He puts a hand to her shoulder. "Zye how about we take this bea...I mean cub back home" he said reaching for it but the cub growled pouncing on Rouge's face making him fall back."Get this thing off me!" He cried making Zye laugh as she grabbed the cub. Rouge sat up rubbing his cheek glaring as the cub purrs up at Zye making her laugh more. Rouge huffs holding his cheek where the cub scratched him.

Zye couldn't stop laughing as the cub growls.She stands holding the cub nuzzling him."Your a silly cub aren't you" The cub gave a roar making her smile.

Rouge rolled his eyes than heard a roar in the distance making Zye's eyes widen.Zye slowly apporached the tent flap opening it slowly and looks out to see Zion....

A/N
Super sorry for the long update been super busy in lately in real life and on wattpad plus writers block😝

Anywho woo! 1k views you guys are awesome! The Zions are all excited😋

Don't forget to vote and comment love to know what you think

Have a great day