Pt43

Two weeks later
After a while of nursing and rest Zye has recovered from her fever and grew close to Gees but still won't speak with her father a small feeling of betrayl that she's felt for a long time finally showing but she knew it was better than holding in her anger.

Zye did wonder where Zion was her mind trying to figure out why he just attack her like he had done but she knew once she have enough stregth she return and teach him a lesson. She giggled at the thought as she watched as Gees mixes the meats in her stu than gives Zye a bowl. "What do you plan on doing from now on?" Gees asked hoping Zye return to her tribe where she belonged.

Zye shurgs I do not know go back to find my stubborn friend to be sure he is alright" Zye smiles. Gees nodded"What about your loved ones do you not wish to see them?" She asks tilting her head. Zye heard her question giving a nod in responce."Yes but when I saw them last I told them I had to stay and protect the Zions but now I do not know what I'm here for now."Zye said laying back staring up

Gees nods"I understand that too I wonder what I am here for given no one seems to care about me expect Tyze" Gees said looking away. Zye heard that than sat up"Only Papa?" Zye asks. Gees nods as she sips her stu from the bowl and Zye looks away
~~~
Zion slept than but felt his ear being pulled.He looked to see a pair of blue eyes look at him making him tilt his head as he layed on his back. The creature that owned the blue eyes leaps on his stomach revealing it was the a zioness cub that looked just like her mother. She pawed at his nose as he gave a small roar.

She ran to his ear pulling until her brothers jumped on her as they played with her pulling messing with her. Their mother returned with her kill as she dropped it infront of her cubs and they began to eat. Zion stood up coming and nuzzled her purring softly. She purred back as she sees her cubs eat there dinner.

Zion layed next to the cubs as he rips off his owe piece eating the meat off but starts to think of how Zye cook hers by him and smile. Zion whimphered softly moving the food away laying his head giving a whimpher.

The Zioness tilts her head noticing Zion has been very sad lately. She gave a small roar making him look ears rasied. Concern showed her eyes wanting to know what was wrong. Zion looked down not wanting to think to much about it.She looked down and continues eating
~~~
Dorza sat watching her two boys as she held her coat closer the air getting colder. She clapped her hands calling them getting there attention"Come on boys lets get inside before you two catch a cold"she giggled as her husband comes out giving her a kiss on the cheek and the boys come running up. They all were about to come inside but Dorza heard someone call her name. She looked to see her uncle and looked in suprise. A hand holds her wrist snapping her out of it and looked to see her husband.

"Are you coming?"Tsuyoi asked and eyebrow rasied. Dorza nodded kissing his cheek."Yes I just need to do something real quick"She replies then hurried over to the bushes Tyze was hiding"How's Zye?" Dorza asks."Alright just resting she's been quiet lately" Tyze said looking away"Well can you blame her she woke up and saw you" She hissed pointing harshly toward him. 

He gave a deep sigh moving back his black hair"I deserve that but I was thinking Zye could use some family to come visit her help her come out of her shell." Tyze explains."I can not Tsuyoi will be gone on his hunting for three moons I can not leave my boys alone."Dorza explains as she looks over at her tent.

"Bring them Zye will be happy to see you have childern it would make her so happy."Tyze smiles. Dorza nods that shoots a glare"Fine but this will not change my feeling about you as far as I'm concerned you are dead to me"Dorza spat as she stood leaving Tyze alone in the bushes.