Pt7

Tzye came back from a long hunt tired as he came back to the tent.As he walked up he saw a small child run up smiling big. "Papa!"She screamed as he bent down smiling and hugged her. "Hello Zye were you good for your mother?" He asked smiling. "Yes Papa I had fun with my friends." She smiled. He smiled and lifted her up as he came to the tent. Kima came out smiling at her little girl and husband. "How was the hunt?" She asked coming to him."Wonderful I actually stopped a zion from attacking the antelope."He smiled proudly."How Papa?" Zye asked. I slashed him with my spear on the arm. He smiled patting her on the head. "Oh" She said as he set her down."Can I go play?" Zye asked."Yes just be back before it gets dark."Kima said patting her head. Zye smiled going in the tent to grab a bag than ran out saying goodbye to her parents.

She reached the bush with berries and crawled under it. She got past pulling her bag from behind and ran father. As she ran a zion jumped infront of her growling. She gasped backing up. Anouther ran from behind both male. The five year old was no match for the two zions. She looked at the zion growl menacingly as they knocked her on her back. She looked suprised as the white zion lowers his snout than starts to lick her. She laughed as the other came licking her too. They wagged their tails happy to see their friend."Hi Patch,Hi whiskers!" She laughed getting up as they wanted to play being the age of teenagers. She giggled as she got her bag and opened it to have two fish."Here you go just for you." She smiled throwing on at each. They caught and ate. She hurried to the den to see White zioness lick the black zions arm where he was slashed. "Hi Wit!" Zye smiled coming up to the zioness. She looked sniffing the bag. Zye pulled out a fish for her too. The zioness grabbed it and ate. Here I have one for you two Leier. She smiled giving him one. The black zion ate it and Zye pulled out a aid kit starting to treat the Zion's wound."Sorry about Papa Leier." She said as she rapped his wound. The zion finshed eating and gave her a lick on the cheek.

The zion rose and already felt better making Zye smile as she got up. He led her to the back of the den where a zioness layed with cubs. Zye smiled and sat next to the mother as she pet her head. The zioness licked her as she rested her head. Leier picked up a certain cub he wanted Zye to see that was only a few weeks old. He set the cub on her lap. She smiled as the cub looks up at her and jumped up licking her. She laughed falling back and hugged the tiny cub.Leier was happy she liked the young cub.

Leier heard a clash of thunder and looked outside the den to see rain start to pour. He saw the young zions run in from the rain as the wind grows stronger.When Zye heard the thunder she looked in shock. She got up and grabbed her bag."I better go before Papa gets mad." She said as she rushed to the exit but Leier ran infront of her and looked back. He won't allow her to go in such a bad weather. "Leier I gotta go,Papa will get angry." Zye said trying to get past but he easily lifts her by the back of her shirt and sets her by the cubs. "Leier-" Zye was interupted by him pushung her down gently with his massive paw.He layed infront her to making sure she didnt get past him. Zye huffed than looked past at the pooring ran."Mama and Papa are gonna be very upset."