Pt30

Jaciza ran back to the closest tribe to see her big brother Rouge."Rouge!"She screamed running up scared. Rouge looked and ran to her."Rouge the Zion I got the zion"she said with excitment. Rouge looked suprised."Really?"He asked looking at her than Zye's tent. He turned back,"Dont speak of Zions right now it is not a good time are you alright?"He asked her in fear. She nods."Yes brother but that creature must be finshed you know how dangerous it is." Jaciza said worried. He sighed and nodded.

Rouge came in Zye's tent,He saw her laying in her blankets sadness gloomed over her. He came to her than bent down shaking her wanted to be sure his best friend was ok before he left. Zye turned sadness filled her big brown eyes making Rouge's heart sink."Zye are you alright?" He asked. Zye looked away not wanting to respond."I will return soon after I go after one of the beasts."He said stand but stopped when he felt Zye grab his ankle. "What beast?"Zye asked. Rouge sighed."A zion but not your pet!" Rouge hissed."He is not my pet he is my friend!"Zye roared standing too mad to be sad."Well my sister already wounded the creature so all I have to do is-" "No!"Zye yelled than bolted out of the tent. Rouge ran after his sister close behind. Zye ran throw the forset getting ahead of the two but froze at the sight of her bleeding friend.

"Leier!"Zye screamed grabbing his head as he layed on the ground."No no no!"Zye screamed seeing the large wound. Tears filled Zye's eye as her lip trembled violently. Leier's big yellow eyes looked at the sight of Zye his vison blurry but he reconized her well."It's alright i'm here." Zye said tears rolling down her cheeks. Zye looked at the large wound in his chest the spear broken in large pieces even if Zye cleaned and fixed it his wound was too deep and he lost too much blood. Zye saw his abnormal deep breath as pain filled his eyes. Zye knew he was in too much pain and he wasn't going to be with her long enough to have her help him. She set his head down.

Rouge and Jaciza ran up to see Zye on her knees infront of the beast. Jaciza was about to get her away but Rouge grabbed her arm wanting to watch what would happen. Zye looked as her friend layed infront of her he looked to be in so much pain but his breathing was growing slower and slower with every breath. She remember her first memories of him his ways to make her laugh the way he protected her the way he loved her.

As his eyes slowly closed Zye's only widened in fear."Leier please!"Zye cryed as he looked at her."Don't leave please I can help you,your gonna be ok."Zye tried to smile but fail miserably unable to control the tears going down her cheeks. Leier moved his head in her hands as a way of confurt for her making her cry more. "I..Love..you" Zye smiled. Leier slowly licked her palm before his eyes shut as his last breath is gone to the wind. Zye only can stare as her friend has now been taken away leaving her alone in sadness....

~Author's Note~

Thanks for all the views guys even though this was a sad chapter but remember Leier will alway be in our hearts❤