Seeing you (Demi lovato gxg)

Demi will be twenty in this story. Tell me if i should continue

_______________________________

Rachels POV

My name is Rachel Marie Lopez, im seventeen but next week i will turn eighteen finally. I am a senior in highschool with only six months left. Im not really one of the 'popular' students i mean sure i get called names but im not exactly an out cast i have a small amount of friends and im fine with that. The name calling comes from me being gay but i doesnt get to me ,i dont selfharm or harm myself in any way and i HATE bullying so when they do say things i dont just walk away. I have serious anger problems soooo you get the picture and if i see someone get bullied its pretty much the same.

  I have three real friends , Ashley , Melenie and Zack . They are all is my age and same grade but Ashley and Zach are older by a couple months. Ashley is tall, skinny has short layered brown hair and brown eyes, shes also a huge Demi lovato fan but when i call her that she flips out and says she is a die hard lovatic but shes a really funny nice girl. Melenie is not to tall but an average height and has a healthy body size and is extremely beautiful but shes like a sister to me, she has long blond hair with blue tips and is obbsesed with Drake, shes a bit sassy but nice when you need her. Zach? well he is tall, built, very handsome and is in love with Melenie but she doesnt know ,he likes rap music ,like me, also hes  a trouble maker and isnt afraid to do anything except for comfronting Melenie about his feelings. Then theres me ,im average height i have not a skinny but a  healthy body,  and  hair like Ashleys but is currently red, i have brown eyes and two dimples ,i listen to mostly r&b and rap but i like all music really. Well theres some stuff to know about us. Right now me and Ashley are sitting in our  elective class and listening to our teacher.

.: after class :.

Me and ash are walking to our lockers and when we got there she took out her phone and froze, "Ash?....are you ok? whats wr-" " AAAAAAAAHH" i was cut of by her screams as every one in the hallway turned to look at us then back at what they were doing before " omgomgomg guess what" " what your going to meet Demi Lovato" i said in a sarcastic tone "YES OH MY GOSH I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW" "What really!?" i asked "yeah my mom texted she got me two tickets to her m&g ........ hey you wanna come?" "im so happy for you and hell yeah id love to i mean watching you freak out is the best" i said and chuckled at the end earning a playful slap from her "hey guys whats going on" Zack asked walking up to us with melenie trailing behind him "well ashley here is going to meet her idol and im coming with" "really thats great when you going" mel asked " we are going this weekend" ashley said as we walked out of school ,said our good byes and went our own ways.

.:at the m&g next in line:.

A really big buff guy came up to ashley and took her inside the room where she will be meetting Demi. About ten minuts later she came out crying and walked up to me "oh my god that was the best ten minuts of my life" she said smiling,wiping her tears and walking back to the car where she will be waiting for me " miss its your turn" the gaurd said gesturing me to the door ,i had a cd for her to sign and thats it i like her music but im not a crazed fan like ash. i walked in the room and there she was ,ive never really knew how pretty she was  untill now, in person. I mean seriouly like WOW she gorgous. i walked up to her and gave her a hug when she pulled away i noticed something ,somthing i didnt think she would do.

She blushed.

_______________________________

please give me feedback

vote and comment

id like to know what you guys have to say. until next time

               -b

Seeing you (Demi lovato gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें