Sorry

Rachel's POV

I pulled the covers over my body while demi popped her head up on the side of the bed. luckily she fell where Addison can't see her. "Addison I'm so sorry" demi said while slipping on her robe that was next to her. "I.  I.  ewwww" Addy said shivering and turned around "that was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen" she continued. "you've obviously never seen the birthing video" I mumbled under my breath. Seriously though you would rather see lesbian sex. Demi threw a robe at me while giving me a death glare, I mouthed what its true and she rolled her eyes. "Anyways what happened" I asked hoping she won't tell mom. "I was going to ask if I could sleep in here with you guys but I'm good now thanks" she still was looking away from us, so I got up and put my robe on. "Are you OK?" demi asked and walked up to me, I put my arm around her waist "Peachy! but if you don't mind I think ill go boil my eyeballs now" she walk out "Goodnight" I yelled to her "Not no more!" she yelled back. I smirked at her sassyness and turned to demi "haha you fell" I mocked. "imma get you back watch" she replied at got back in bed "mmhmm sure" I rapped my arms around her and whispered I love you in her ear, she smiled  and closed her eyes "I love you to" with that we fell asleep.

    I woke up to the stupid sun burning the shit out off my face, I groaned and rolled out of bed and planted my feet on the ground, "babe wake up" I swung my arm around the back of me and accidently hit her, "owww that was my boob" I turned around to see demi with a squinted face and hand on her left breast "sorry baby" I said and kissed her forehead "good morning love" I said "morning, where's Addy?" she rubbed her eyes adjusting to the light. "probably petrified on her bed" I laughed remembering last night.

      I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast but stopped when I walked into the living room where Addy sat. "Hey sis" I awkwardly said "hey.....Rachel" I sat next to her "OK listen, I know you will hold this against me forever which is fine but. Pleeease don't tell mom" I said while playing with a loose thread, she looked at me angrily "oh sure, let me be scared for life while you two live happily ever after" she glared at me "please I'll do anything" her scowl turned into an evil smile, great. "How much" I sighed and grabbed my bag on the side of the couch "ten" she suggested "ten" I argued "fifteen" "ten" "twenty" she smirked "ugghh fine twenty" I handed her a bill and she snatched it out of my hand "thank you" she sung. Addy stood up and walked away but stopped at the hallway "by the way I wouldn't have told" she said and walked away. That jerk, I'm so proud.

     "hey mom" I said and hugged her "hey sweetie where's demi" she asked, just then demi walked in "hey babe what i- oh hi Louise" they hugged each other. I'm really glad they get along. "now where is my baby girl" my mother asked walking in the living room. "hey momma"  Addison said "hey babe, get your things we have to go shopping" Addy nodded at ran to get her things.  "so what did you guys do last night" mom asked, I looked at demi and her eyes went wide as blush crept up to her cheeks. "what, what happened" mom asked concerned. Addison walked in with her bag. "look its addy, mom its getting late you should probably go" I said trying to change the subject "its three" "yeah but you don't wanna be caught in traffic" I said "okay" she said slowly. "bye demi" "bye" she kissed her cheek and left. "that was close" I said "yeah cause rushing your mother out the door wasn't suspicious at all" demi replied "shut up".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

another update tonight.      -b