Ex,O,X,O part 1

Rachel's POV

Me and demi are walking in the mall hoping to by some new clothes. Why, you ask. Well Ms. Lovato over here thought it would be hilarious to prank me by throwing ever piece of clothing I have outside. Well its not that bad right? No, it was raining therefore my clothes are ruined. But it was a good prank. "what about here?" demi asked as we walked up to Hot Topic "yeah this is fine baby" I kissed her lips, we walked in and looked around for a while. Demi wondered off somewhere else in the store, so I decided to look around until someone ran, and I mean ran, into me knocking me to the floor. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!" they panicked, I know that voice. I got up and dusted my self off "its fine really" I said with a bit of venom in my voice. "I didn't mean........." her voice trailed off, I still haven't looked at her "Rachel?" crap, I was hoping she wouldn't notice, I knew I recognized that voice "Oh hey Amanda" I casually said, she's my ex. I looked around for demi hoping shed be back soon "who you looking for?" she asked, none of your damn business "no one" I quickly said wanting this to end. Amanda was my ex girlfriend who cheated on me twice, with guys. I really don't want to talk to her. "so uh what are you doing here?" I gave her a stupid look, like I'm looking for a fucking unicorn why else would I be here "I mean uh how are you?" she quickly asked again, I tilted my head and gave an innocent smile "Perfect, you? last I heard was you fucking another guy as I walked in to your room" yup you heard right I walked in on her doing it. She looked taken back by that "look I'm really sorry about that, can we talk please?" I was about to answer but was stopped by Amanda who gasped. I looked where she was and seen demi walk up to a clothes rack, I smirked "that's demi lovato" she whisper shouted "come here" I said and started walking up to demi and she followed. I spun demi around and planted a kiss on her lips, she melted into my touch rapping her arms around my neck. "what was that for?" demi asked out of breath, "babe this is Amanda, Amanda this is Demi Lovato my girlfriend" demi put her hand out but Amanda just stood there wide eyed "Amanda is my ex" Demi's hand froze and slowly went back to her side as the other held mine. "nice to meet you" Amanda finally said "Rachel can I talk to you" she continued, I looked to demi and she nodded, I kisses her lips again and looked at Amanda who rolled her eyes. I walked with amanda to the back of the store, "What?" I asked, she stepped closer and grabbed my hand "I want you back" I yanked my hand back and glared at her "are you kidding me" I semi yelled, she groaned and rolled her eyes again. "come on I know you still love me" she said in a cocky tone "I'd be stupid if I did, you had your chance" I started to walk away when she yelled " You'll regret this!" I continued to walk " no I won't"

Boy was I wrong.

------------------------------------------------------

Just a filler and warning there is drama coming up.

                            -b