Relationship

Demis POV

"REALLY?!" rachel asked excitedly "yeah i mean i love you and id love for them to meet the person i dont stop talking about" she blushed, "id love to" she pulled my hand to her face and kissed it "do you plan on telling the world" she asked as we pulled into her driveway "about that, theres an interview i have tomorrow and i was going to say it on there, is that ok?" i asked with pleading eyes, "can i be there?" "if you want" she smiled and kissed me "you wanna meet my mom" she asked, i nodded and clapped really fast, she laughed "come on then" she said, we got out of the car "how do i look" i asked nervously "babe, you could be wearing a trashbag and she wouldnt mind" i laughed and she unlocked the door "mom you home" she yelled. Her home was cozy and not too big, like the perfect size "yes im in here" her mother yelled back "can you come down i want you to meet some one special" rach said and looked at me, i blushed "YOU FINALLY BROUGHT HER, YAY!" her mother yelled running out of a room, i giggled as rachel palmed her forehead "hi im louise rachels mom" she said, i stuck out my hand "im demi, rachels girlfriend" she smiled and looked at my hand, instead of shaking it she pulled me into a hug "nice to meet you" she pulled away. The day went by fast it was now five pm and my family was waiting at my house, i didnt know they were coming, they literally just showed up at my door. We were currently looking at baby pictures of rach, and she was really embarrassed. "hey babe i have to go" i said, she stood up "it was nice meeting you honey" her mom said and walked to her room "so uh my parents are at my place and if you want you can stay over meet them then in the morning we have the interview" i said as we walked up to the door, she smiled, picked me up and spun me around "put me down" i wined, she kissed me and set me down "i looovvee you" "i love you to" i said back and we kissed "You guys are so cute!" we both looked towards the hallway, her mom stood there with a smile on her face "well go you got somewhere to be" her mom said and pushed us out the door, while handing rachel a bag of cloths "she knows me to well" rachel said to me.

      We walked up to my door, i had rachels bag in one hand and hers in the other, she took the keys from me and unlocked the door. My mom and dad were on the couch, maddie was upside down on a chair with her phone in her hands, and dallas just walked out of the kitchen "Demi your back" dal said and walked up to me, my parents stood up and did the same but maddie stayed put. "mom, dad, dallas this is my girlfriend rachel, rach this is my mom dianna, my stepdad eddie, sister dallas, and well you know maddie" i threw my jacket at maddie to get her attention, she had earphones in, she looked up "DEMI!!" she scrambled to her feet and came over to me "RACHEL!!" she yelled again and jumped in her arms, i smiled. "nice to meet you rachel" my dad said and shook her hand "i hope you treat my sister good" dallas smiled and hugged her. my mom was next "hi rachel im demis mom its nice meeting you, she honestly never stops talking about you" mom said "its true and gets annoying" maddie said, i blushed even harder.