Anniversary

Rachel's POV

"Demi, you can do it stay awake!" she fell limp in my arms. Tears started flowing down my face, I checked her pulse and it was faint. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed 911. Soon enough the paramedics arrived and they took her away. who the hell caused her to do this, I swear if I find out I will rip there heads off! I got in my car and drove behind the ambulance. Tears were streaming down my face and my breathing became uneven. I jumped out my car and ran up to demi, she was being rolled into a room "excuse me miss but you can't be back there" I refused and kept walking when I felt strong arms grab me and pull me back "let me go!" I yelled, his grip tightened. I kicked and screamed until demi was out of sight. I fell to my knees and cried.

       A couple hours went by and still no news about Demi. I checked my watch and it said 11:30 pm. I rubbed my face and stood, walking up to the front desk. "any news" I asked. the lady looked up at me and shook her head, I sighed. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary, It doesn't matter if she is in a hospital bed or not but we will celebrate our anniversary. just then demis doctor walked out, I ran up to him "I'm sorry miss but she is in a comma" my heart sank, tears once again filled my eyes "when do you t-think she'll be out?" I asked "I'm not sure, I've contacted her family and told them everything " with that he walked away. my head is pounding and my body is shaking, the love of my life is in a comma. without her I'm nothing. without her I'm empty.

        I grabbed my bag and walked out the hospital doors, I don't know what to feel. My phone went off, I looked at it to see Marissa calling. I started my car ignoring it, I need to do this. Demi is my entire world and I will do anything for her. I drove up to our house and the paparazzi are everywhere. pushing through the crowd, they yelled questions at me. I opened the door and made way to the back and into our garden. I clipped a dozen white roses, Demi's favorite. I took off the thorns and wrapped a red ribbon around them. I walked back inside and my phone went off again, I ignored it. Every time me and Demi took walks around the city we would walk passed this jewelry shop. She couldn't stop Talking about this one neckless, it was gold with a diamond encrusted heart dangling off of it. I had bought it before I got home earlier today. I walked half way down the hall but stopped at the bathroom door, my eyes were closed so I slowly opened them. There was dry blood and her Razor sitting on the tile floor. Tears fell as I walked away, I got Demi's jacket and put it on. There was a card sitting on the table under the box that had the neckless in it. I wrote that in the car at the shop....

    Dear my beautiful Demi,
Ever since I met you, I new you were the one. You never fail to make me smile, even on the worst of days. You are the reason behind my smile. Happy One Year Anniversary, baby!! I love you so much!
                     xoxo- Rachel

I took everything to the car and drove back to the hospital. Once I arrived I grabbed the flowers, card and the neckless. Max was at the door waiting for me. "let me get those" he said in his accent, he grabbed the flowers. I put the card in them and the neckless in the jacket pocket. Max walked up to the desk and got her room number. "324b" she said.

  I slowly opened the door, there she lays. She had tubes everywhere, a needle in her arm and the heart monitor connected to her. "where the hell were you we have been trying to contact you for hours" my thoughts were interrupted my a yelling Marissa  "i-" "save it, when we got here she was alone!" I looked at demi and her chest rose up and down softly "where were you?!" Dianna asked. I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes and walked out the door, Marissa huffed. I walked up to max and took the flowers, then walked back into the room "i-" Dianna cut herself of as I walked up to demi. my hand gently stroked her cheek, I got on my knees and kissed her lips softly and said "happy anniversary my love" I set the flowers down and pulled out the neckless. I opened it and set it on the side table. kissing her one last time i let a few more tears slip then sat next to Dianna "it's..." I looked at the clock "12:06, our one year anniversary"