Crystal

Rachels POV

They carried crystal out of the school, i went back to the bathroom and looked in the stall. There was blood every where, her blade was tossed in the corner so i put it in my pocket, and put her backpack on. Then the door burst open, demi stood there with tears rolling down her face "thank god your ok" she said and pulling me in for a hug "yeah" i said sadly and nodded, she looked at me concerned "what are you doing here" i asked "schools over and you wernt outside so i went up to ash, and she said something about a bathroom, hospital and suicide" she answered cuping my face. We walked to demis car and got in "so what happened?" she asked, turning to me "well uh i went to use the restroom but when i walked into the hall, i heard some one yell cruel things......i looked and there was a little 9th grader getting bullied, then she ran to the bathroom..." i looked down still horified at the scene "and i went after her........she wouldnt answer me..." i was crying, demi grabbed me and i rested my head by her neck "she was sitting on the floor, passed out she was bleeding...." i trailed off, no one should have to go through that and knowing demi did as well broke my heart, i felt a drop on my forehead, i looked up and demi was crying but i understood why. "can we go see her" demi asked "i was gonna ask you the same, lets go" i buckled myself in and we headed to the hospital "hows your foot" "good i totally forgot about it" i replied. We arived and walked in "hi, were her to see crystal uh.." i pulled a paper out of her backpack "gomez" i continued, "ofcoarse room 356b" i thanked her and we walked to the room, crystal sat on the bed knees pulled to her chest and crying, i walked over and demi did the same but the other side of the bed. We both put our arms around her and she froze "hey, how are you doing" i asked and she looked up at me "what are you doing here" she asked "i came to see you, im rachel, and thats demi" she looked at demi and her eyes widened, i chuckled "wh-why would you want to see me" she looked down "because you shouldnt be alone" , just then the door flew open "my baby! are you ok you were doing so well" the woman said, we got off the bed "i couldnt take it, im sorry mom" crystal cried, her mom sat on the bed and held her daughter, it was the most precious thing ever, and to add the fact her mom knew and tried to help her was even better "sweetie are you aware that demi lovato is standing in your hospital room" her mother said, crystal giggled "yes im aware" she said back "oh ok then uh what are you doing here" her mom asked, before we could say anything crystal did "rachel found me and pretty much saved my life and demi is her 'friend'" she said, putting quotes on the word friend "well we should probably get going, it was very nice metting you guys and crystal stay strong, dont listen to the voices they say theyre there for you but theyre not they never are" demi said, hugged her and kissed her head "well ill see you soon heres my number call me if it happens again or just need a friend, ok?" she nodded and we left. "She seems sweet" demi said as we pulled away from the hospital. "i dont really now her but i want to help" i said back and took her hand in mine "so uh i was wondering if you uh would like to meet my parents." demi asked.

_______________________________

ill update again later today, vote and comment, also thanks again for so many reads.

                   -b