Bullies

Rachels POV

"i have to go babe i have school tomorrow" i pouted, when we got back from the hospital we just sat around enjoying each others company "nooo" she wined, wrapping her arms around my neck "i have to its getting late" she looked down, then back up with a smile on her face "ok but im picking you up, and taking you home, then ill be back at six so be ready" she said and stood, i did the same and slipped my shoes & jacket on. She walked me to my car and pushed me up against it "im gonna miss you" she said between kisses "you to, love you" "love you to" she blew me a kiss and i pretended to catch it and put it in my pocket, she giggled and went back inside.

     "Mom!?" i yelled through the house "in here!" she called from her room, i ran in and jumped on her bed, i rolled on my back and looked at the ceiling with a smile on my face "why are you all happy" she asked and placed her book on the side table "oh nothing" i replied "OMG your in love" she screamed, my mom is the type of person i can talk to about anything like a bestfriend, kinda "maybe" i blushed "who is it? can i meet her? whats her name? answer meee" she begged, i threw my head back and laughed at her eagerness "you cant tell anyone, give me your phone" she nodded and handed it to me, i typed up demi lovato and showed it to my mom, she gasped "your dating demi lovato" i nodded, her eyes filled with tears "im happy for you" she said and hugged me tight "thanks, it means a lot, but now i have to go to bed so goodnight i love you" i said and kissed her cheek, she said good night and i walked out. we have been getting along a lot more now and im glad because now thats my dad is gone i need her more than ever.

        I woke up, got ready, eat breakfast, texted demi and left to school. I walked in and people were looking at me and whispering to each other, then melenie ran up to me "hey, uh mandy and the bitch squad are spreading rumors about you" she said as we aproched our lockers "what rumors" "that you tried to kiss her" she said, now im pissed, great theres only one month of school left and this is how she chooses to end it, "i gotta go seeya later" "bye" i started walking to my class when mandy walked up to me "whats up dyke" she makes me laugh "haha your funny you know that" i glared at her "have you heard whats been going around" i ignored her, then she slapped me, What the fuck "i asked you a question" "yes, and its nice to know your spreading some thing other than your legs" i spit and back handed her, with that she was left speachless and i left to class.

    After class it was lunch, i grabbed it and headed to my usual table, but was stopped ,"hey rachel come sit with us" one of the 'cool kids' said, i chuckled and went to the table, ashley was drinking a pepsi while mel and zack were being all couply, there together now and it seriously is so adorable. "hey rach" ash said "whats up my bitch" i said, she choked on her drink and started laughing "please if anything your my bitch" i nodded and she giggled "i have to use the bathroom" i said and got up. I walked into the hallway and stoped when i heard the words 'stupid fat whore' i looked and seen one of mandys minions bullying a small freshmen, the little girl then ran to the bathroom, i ran after her and passed the minion 'dyke' she muttered "fuck off, and leave her alone" i said. I entered the bathroom and a bag was thrown on the floor, it was quiet, i then heard a piece of metal fall to the floor "open the stall" i said to her, no reply, i look through her bag to find a name crystal "crystal honey open the door" no reply, i looked under the door and she sat there passed out with her head on her sholder and blood running down her arms, i quickly dialed 911 and soon they came and took her to the hospital. Why do people have to be so cruel, its uncalled for.