Innocent

Demi's POV

"You did what?!" I yelled at Rachel and walked to the opposite side of the room. She looked hurt, I understand that she was sticking up for me but it didn't have to turn violent. "you know what, I'm trying to protect you!" I flinched and her face softened. "I know I shouldn't have hurt her but..." she trailed off, I walked closer to her "...she said something and that set me off" I sighed, she threw her arms around me and hugged me tight "she hurt you and I couldn't control my anger". I hugged back and replied "let's hope you don't get in trouble" I said just then the doorbell rang. "I got it" Rachel said, we walked down and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I heard the door open and Rachel gasp, I walked out drinking the water. I choked and starting coughing at what I saw. "babe come here" I walked over "hello officer" I shook his hand and motioned him inside. Once he was in and comfortable, I called Rachel aside. "spoke to soon" I said quietly, she hit my arm "I'm going to jail, oh my god!" her breathing picked up and she was pacing back and forth. "calm down" I said trying to get her to stop moving "holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit" she repeated and put her back on the wall. I tried to think of something but I have nothing, what am I supposed to say 'everything is going to be ok' because I honestly don't know. what if she goes to jail. what the hell is going to happen!? I started to panic and Rachel hugged me "I'll handle this baby I promise" she soothed. she grabbed my hand and led me back to the living room. "sorry about that" she said we sat down and I grabbed her hand.

        The entire time the officer was questioning her she squeezed my hand. You may or may not know, but Rachel can't handle jail. It will either drive her over edge or drive her crazy. Every time the littlest thing is wrong it'll bother her until its fixed. Just last month we woke up and she got in the shower, I decided to make the bed. But what I didn't know was there was a specific way to make it. Well I went to go to the store, but I forgot my wallet. When I walked inside I heard noise up stairs, so I went to look she had thrown all the blankets and pillows off the bed and was remaking it. She has to have everything perfect, the slightest things bother her. Also she has very bad anger issues, as you already know, but if someone were to say something to her or threaten her, she'll flip. None of these things make me love her any less, she is my everything. I love her with all my heart, and- "I'm going to have to arrest you" I snapped back into reality. "stand up with your hands behind your back" Rachel stood and turned to me "baby I love you, everything will be fine" I can tell she was worried "miss?" the officer said, she looked at him then back at me. A tear fell from my eye and she hugged me tight, "I promise" she kissed me then put her hands behind her, I closed my eyes at the clicks of the cuffs. "I'll contact you, when its time for your interview" with one last kiss from Rachel they left.

.:After Court:.

Rachel has 6 months of house arrest and Amanda has 3. which is stupid, but  also

have restraining order against her. she can't come within one hundred feet if us. As we walked out the court room the office was about to take off the cuffs. "fucking bitch" she whispered while glancing at Amanda. her being under House arrest ducks because her birthday is next Thursday. "don't touch me" Rachel said once the cuffs were off. "babe calm down" I said and hugged her "sorry I'm just pissed off, how am I the guilty one?!" in sighed as the officer walked back up to us. "so I'll take you ladies back to your home then I'll put your ankle bracelet on" Rachel rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, throwing a fit. I'm just glad the didn't send her to jail, because they could've.

      Once we were home and the officer left we both sat on the couch "so when is the family visiting" she asked, I climbed onto her lap and hid my face in her hair "tomorrow, and Ashley, Mel and Zach are coming to" I answered "yay!! I miss them" I giggled and sighed "don't be sad baby I promise I won't do anything like this again" I looked up at her "pinky promise?" she lifted her hand and stuck her pinky out "pinky promise" I wrapped mine around hers and smiled. She connected our lips "I love you" "I love you to"

______________________________________

I know its short, and took forever but I have been dealing with some personal things, but thanks to warrior18 for the idea. And thanks to that special someone (you know who you are) for helping me with my personal things. please vote and comment. What should they do for Rachel's birthday? love you all!!! stay strong!

                             -b