Reasons Why I Love You

Rachel's POV

I ran up the stairs, panicking, tears flowing down my face. She said if I did it she would leave us alone. "Demi open the door!" I shouted as I banged on the door. I heard sobs, I didn't mean for this to happen. "baby please open up" I begged, her crying stopped. and It got silent "Don't call me that, how could you Rachel. Do I seriously push you away that much that you went back to your ex girlfriend" I stayed silent, that's the thing. I did this because I love her. Sounds Stupid right, let me tell you what happened.

.:two days ago:.

I was walking Oliver in the park when I received a phone call. 'hello' I answered, not bothering to look at the number. 'Hey Rach it's Amanda' My mood instantly went bad, I sat on a bench  'What do you want?' I spat 'you, but I can't have you. So if you don't want your precious girl friend getting hurt, then meet me at the park at five tomorrow' with that she hung up. What the hell, she better not touch demi.
     I am at the park and there is no one else here. I here steps then Amanda walks up to me. "your better not touch demi" I whisper shouted, she giggled stepped closer to me. I put a disgusted look on my face "under one condition" I gulped, suddenly becoming nervous, she smirked. "What" I stepped back, but she grabbed my wrist digging her nails into my skin, I hissed in pain. "kiss me" she said "over my dead body" her grip tightened then released "I guess you don't care about Demi" she innocently said "don't hurt her" I stated "then kiss me" I stayed quiet "do it or else I'll make sure she relapses" she continued. I love demi and I don't want her to hurt. "fine" I sighed.

.:present day:.

Demi opened the door and she had red puffy eyes, with tears still flowing down her face. "let me explain" she mumbled fine.

Demis POV

i walked to the bed and sat down, while Rachel trailed in after. She stood in front of me and began to talk, "she called me and said that if I didn't want you to get hurt to meet her at the park, so I went. when I got there she told me that if I didn't kiss her She would make sure you....relapse, I didn't want her to Mess with you. so I kissed her, the paps must've taken a picture" I looked in her eyes and seen worry and love. I believe her. She got on her knees and took my hands in hers "listen to me, you are the love of my life. I would do anything to keep you safe. I didn't mean for this to hurt you. You made me see things that I never could before, you are the light in my eyes, you make me feel loved, full, complete. When we first met and I hugged you, you blushed, I felt so happy that I can make you blush. I love you, when you kiss me I feel like I have all I need to live. when we went on our first date, I was scared that I would say something stupid and chase you away. You are the only girl that ever made me feel nervous. Remember when we had to go to the doctors for my ankle, and he kept flirting with you, I got really mad and told him you were my girl, I meant it. You are mine and I am yours, only yours. you make me happy, Why would I want to ruin that" I didn't say anything, I just grabbed her face and crashed my lips onto hers. She rested her forehead on mine "I love you" she said, I smiled and wiped my tears. "I love you to"

        "You are my favorite girl, I love baby goodnight" Rachel told me. We are cuddled up under the blankets, I played my head on her shoulder and kissed her jaw "I love you to" with that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment please.

                     -b