Oops

Demis POV

"I'm posting this" Addison giggled, she is the cutest kid I swear, well her and maddie "what time is it l" Rachel asked as she dusted the flour off her boobs. that weirdly turned me on. I bit my lip and continued to look at her body and get lost in some dirty thoughts. "DEMI!!" each yelled snapping me out of my gaze "huh what?" I asked confused "dude you were like eye fucking her" Addison said I blushed deeply "Addison, what the hell watch your fucking language" Rachel smirked "oh uh I'm... I'm s-sorry I d-didnt mean to...." my voice trailed off. Well that was embarrassing, I looked down "anyways I'm going to bed so night" Addison said and walked to the guest room. "damn baby what were you thinking about" each asked running her fingers through her long wavy hair "n-nothing can we go to b-bed?" I asked, instead of waiting for an answer I grabbed her wrist and dragged her up stairs.

           I am beyond turned on by now, I pulled her vastly into our room and closed the door. "Why are you ru-" I cut her off by grabbing her by the waist, pushing her up against the wall and kissing her. "mmmm demi" she moaned as I left a trail of kisses down to the sweet spot on her jaw. I grinded my body closer to her and brought my hand to her breast. l kissed her lips again eager to get inside. she let out a throaty groan as I bit her bottom lip, she parted her lips so I took that time to slip my tounge into her mouth. Her hot tounge ran over mine in a slow motion, her hands moved around my waist to my butt pulling me closer. I tangled my hands in her hair, and moaned at her touch. "baby please" she huffed out, cold and soft her hand moved to my stomach and removed my shirt. I did the same to her and unclipped her bra. after the bra fell to the floor I lifted her up, her legs rapped around my waist and I took her to the bed, this is going to be fun.

       We were now both naked , and making out on our bed. I rolled on top of Rachel and straddled her hips still not braking the kiss. Our hands roamed each others bodies, I reached her breast and massaged it before pulling her already hardened nipple into my mouth, sucking and biting "ugghh demi, god I can feel you dripping on me" she moaned out. I brought my hand down to her wet center ,"I can say the same to you babe, you're really wet" I rubbed her cl*t and her back arched in pleasure. I kissed down to her bellybutton and hovered over for a bit while my finger teased her entrance. "don't tease" she said frustrated, I slowly pushed one finger in and moving in a slow pace. I brought my lips to her cl*t and sucked hard on it. Her hand moved to the back of my head and pulled on my hair. This caused me to moan which sent vibrations to Rachel's center "oh my god" she said softly. I added another finger and moved faster in and out , "YES, uuggghh DEMI!!" I licked my way back up her body and connected our lips together for a heated kiss. During the kiss I curled my fingers up and caused her hips to buck. I moved my lips to her sweet spot "DEMI, YESS Right There!!" she screamed as hot white cum ran down my hand. She moaned as I pulled my fingers from her center. "That.....was.....amazing" she panted "but now its your turn"

Rachel's POV

I flipped us over so I was on top and in between Demi's legs. Instead of teasing I went straight for it. My hand started rubbing her clit as I moved from between her legs "mmmm" she moaned. I love her so much and I'm glad "AHHHHHHHH" a high pitch scream pierced through my ears "OH MY GOD!" I looked up and there stood my little sister with wide eyes and hand over her mouth. "Addison!" I yelled, demi looked up and screamed, she tried to move but failed and fell to the floor with    a loud thump. "HAHAHAHA!!" I burst out laughing at this whole situation. My sister just walked in on me and my girlfriend having sex, then demi falls on the floor. That's pretty damn funny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually back this time, I got my phone! Any ways this chapter is for someone I've been talking to (you know who you are, thanks babe) Vote and comment please