A Special Night

Demis POV

I am on my way to pick up rachel, im wearing a tight back dress that shows off my curves and black heals, my pink hair is straight and layed over my shoulders. Later i was going to take rach to a swimming hole. I pulled up to rachels and walked to her door, i rang the doorbell. About a minut later rachel opened the door, she was wearing a dress like mine but red, i looked down and she had black converse on. I looked up at her "your lucky im in a dress" she smirked "at least im your hieght now" i said smiling "you have your bathing suit?" i asked taking her hand and leading her to the car "yup" she answered popping the 'p'. We pulled up outside the restaurant, i smiled at her and got out. We walked in, they led us to our table and handed us the menus. I ordered the steak dinner while she got the turkey dinner, we ate our food then packed the chocolate cake for the swimming hole "lets go swimming now" she begged "ok come on" i giggled, i payed for the food and we left to go swimming.

      I layed the blanket just a few feet away from the water, rachel started taking her shoes off, "babe, help me with my dress" i got up and moved her hair to one side. I slowly unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor, she turned around and brought her arms around me doing the same. Our faces where inches apart, she kissed my nose, giggled and went to the water "tease" i muttered under my breath "i learned from you baby" she stuck her tounge at me. "lets eat the cake first" she said walking back over to me, she has a black bikini on and i was wearing a blue one. I pulled the cake out "mmm strawberries" she moaned, taking a bite of one, i have to confess, that turned me on a little bit. I cleared my throat and shifted in my seat, she smirked at me as if she read my mind. Rachel grabbed another berry and brought it up to my face, i took a bite and managed to let some juice drip to my chin. I lifted my hand to clean it but was stopped by rachel who just leaned forward and licked it, only stoping when her tounge reached my lips. My breathing has gotten quicker and she knew, she slowly placed her lips on mine. Her hand slipped to my bare stomach and around to my back, she layed me down as her tounge slipped in my mouth exploring every inch. It was getting very heated, but then i pulled away and without thinking i asked "Do you wanna move in with me?" i mentaly slapped myself across the face not meaning to just blurt it out and in the middle of a heated make out session. "Really?!" she asked smiling ear to ear, "yeah, i mean you just graduated and im taking the summer off, so itll be just you and me" she frantically nodding her head. I smiled and crashed our lips together once again, i flipped us over so i was on top. I trailed kisses down to her neck and sucked slightly "mmm demi" she moaned and brought her hands up to tangled them in my hair. I slid my left hand down and over her breast, i then hooked my thumb in the bottoms of her bikini, she lifted my head "we should go home" she panted "huh?" i asked confused "D, we are outdoors, on a blanket, and by a swimming hole" she giggled, "oh, right" i got off her. We put our dresses back on, packed our things and headed to the car.