Try Something New

Rachel's POV

So its been five months and I only have one month left of my house arrest. But since I have been 'doing well' they are letting me have the month free. I actually haven't been doing so great, Demi has had to drag me away from the door seven times because I was trying to leave. Any way, so an officer is coming over today to take the ankle bracelet off. I walked down the hall and into mine and Demi's room to see her changing, "when are you going to be back" I asked, she put her earrings on and walked up to me "I'm not sure, but try and stay out of trouble" she smirked, I rolled my eyes and kissed her. "just hurry, and if I'm not here then I'm with Mel" she nodded and grabbed her purse. She has an interview with someone today and apparently it's very important. I walked down the steps following Demi to the door, "ok baby ill be back, tell Mel and Ashley I said hi. I love you" "i love you to" she kissed my lips then walked out the door. Once I seen her car drive off I went to take a shower, after I finished getting ready I called Mel and Ashley to come over.

    About an hour after they arrived the officer came by and took the death trap of my ankle. "you guys ready to go?" Ashley asked, we said yes and we headed out the door into Mel's car. "OK so I have really been wanting to get a tattoo so can we go there first" Ashley said. We parked in front of a tattoo parlor and then walked in. Ashley went to the counter and told them what she wanted. I started looking around and seen a sign that said piercings for $20. This is my first day out so maybe I should do something crazy. I went up to the counter and said I would like a piercing. Mel ram up to me and have me a look "what are you doing" she asked, I smirked "I'm gonna get my nipple pierced" her eyes went wide "you are crazy Demi will be pissed!" she said, I shrugged "hey you never know, she might like it" I said following the guy out of the room "she won't!" Mel yelled back, I rolled my eyes. I mean it can't be that bad, can it?

         I walked out of the room and my eyes were watery. "did it hurt?" Ashley asked, "pshh, no." I lied. Mel raised an eyebrow "it hurt didn't it?" I nodded "like bitch and now that I think about it.... Demi is going to be pissed" "told you" Mel said walking out of the parlor. Ashley laughed "you are screwed, how are you gonna tell her" I thought for a second as I climbed into the back seat, "maybe I won't, and I'll have to keep myself from having sex with her" I said, they looked at each other "I give it two hours" Ash said and stick her hand out "deal" Mel shook her hand "you guys are assholes" I said crossing my arms but flinching in pain. "let's just go" I said they laughed and Mel started to drive.

Demi's POV

I texted Rachel that I was home and she said she was on her way. I had made dinner for us, I just wanted to do something because we havent  really done anything like this in a while. I heard her come in "love I'm home!" she yelled, I came out of the kitchen and walked up to her. "hey baby" I pulled her into a big hug and she tensed up, I didn't say anything. "so how was the interview?" she asked I shrugged "it was OK, but come here I made us dinner" I said pulling her into the kitchen "you didn't have to do this" she said smiling, I kisses her. "Its just we haven't really done anything with just me and you in a while" I frowned "oh I'm sorry baby I didn't know" she apologized. "sit" I told her then brought her a plate. After I sat down she looked at me smiling "what?" I said "you are very beautiful" she whispered,  I blushed looking away. We stated talking about the most random things and memories of us together. I stood up once we were done and grabbed our plates. Rachel stood up "no I got it, love" she said taking them from my hands, she started to wash everything. I walked up behind her and moved her hair to one side and started to kiss her neck "d-demi" she said, I ignored her. I sucked on her sweet spot and she gripped the counter. I turned her around and crashed my lips onto hers. She slid her arms around my side to my butt, leaving them there. I lifted her onto the counter and started to run my hand under her shirt. She shivered then flinched as my hand reached her boob. I pulled away from the kiss "what's wrong?" I asked, she gulped and jumped down "I uhhh n-nothing" she stuttered nervously. that's weird. I kissed her and brought my hand up to her boob again. She hissed "fuck!" She was wearing a button up so I started to undo them then unclasped her bra. Oh My God. I looked up at her and she smiled nervously. "surprise" I stared at her shocked "well that's new" I said quietly. she looked a me "are you mad?" I rubbed the back of my neck and shook my head no. "I just uhhh wow I didn't think you had it in you" I looked at it "damn I bet that hurt" I said then walked away. She ran after me while buttoning up her shirt "where are you going you can't just leaving me hanging like that" she said "that's what you get" I replied, she furrowed her eyebrows "you said you weren't mad" "I'm not but you still could have told me" I said and left a kiss on her lips but hovered them above so they brushed together with every word "so there for, no sex tonight" with that I walked away and into the living room and sat on the couch. A minute later Rachel walked in and stood in front of me "you damn tease" she said.

____________________________

So I am sick and there is absolutely nothing to do in this room. So I decided to update, but I really need ideas so they can lead up to the important part. If you have any please comment or just comment what you think about this story. Stay Strong! Love you all!! oh and thank you guys for so many reads, I never thought I would get this much!

             -b