Ex,O,X,O part 2

.:three days later:.

Demi's POV

"babe it's midnight I'm tired" I wined into the phone, "pleeease" Rachel begged. I rolled my eyes and sat up on our bed, "fine I love you bye" she said it back and hung up. Rachel is at her mom's watching Addison because She works late. I got up and threw my hair in a messy but then put my shoes on. Rachel wants me to get her a new book that she's been wanting to read. I walk to the front door grabbed my keys and glasses and headed out. I love Rachel and all but, like I said it is midnight.

      I walked up to the doors of Borders and a woman with her hair up, glasses and in a uniform was locking them up. I tapped her on the shoulder and asked "excuse me am I to late?" she turned around and her eyes went wide. "o-of course not come in" she opened the door and led me inside. "Thanks for letting me in" she smiled and nodded. I looked around then finally got the book she wanted. I walked up to the lady and she walked up to the cash register. she was typing when I noticed a magazine behind her, it had Rachel's name on it. "can I see that please?" I pointed to the magazine. she handed it to me and I stared at the cover in hurt and anger, mostly hurt. I glanced up at the lady and she had a worried look on her face. "im sorry" she whispered, I wiped the tears that fell from my red eyes. "I'm fine" I lied, she handed me the book and  more tears fell and landed on the hard cover. "Thanks" I blankly said, walking to the door she yelled stay strong. I looked back at her and smiled.

Rachel's POV

I heard a car door slam so I stood and opened the door. Demi came in not making eye contact and tossed the a bag onto the couch "theres your stupid book" she stormed off upstairs and I grabbed the bag and emptied it. A magazine? she doesn't re- Oh My God. Nonononononono. There was a picture of me and Amanda.......kissing. Fuck.

"DEMI!!"

_____________________________________

Dramaaaaa what do you think? vote and comment please!!!

                         -b