Date??

Demis POV

OMG she is absolutly gorgous i gave her a hug and i can feel myself blushing, i pulled away "Hi whats your name" i asked smiling but freaking out on the inside "Rachel" Rachel, Rachel it fits her "i love that name" "thanks i love your name to its unique"

she said, wow my hands are sweaty ive never had this reaction to someone before. great i think i have a crush on her and i dont even know if shes gay.

    You see im gay but my label thought i shouldnt tell people until i really wanted to commit to a relationship with a girl, so no one knows but my family and label. And yes my other 'boyfriends' were fake to hide my 'secret'. "uh demi" i was snapped out of my thoughts by a very confused rachel "oh uh s-sorry i was just uh thinking" i said in a nervous voice "its ok......... what where you thinking about" she asked, im gonna try and flirt but im not very good lets hope i dont creep her out, i mean she seems so calm "oh nothing its just......your very pretty" i said and winked. she blushed "two minuts girls" max said "says you, your absolutly beautiful" she said with a smile, i felt myself blush more so i burried my face in my hands "no dont hide it, its cute" she said and pulled my hands away from my face "alright times up" max said "hey can i have your number i would really like to get to know you A LOT better" i said, she smirked and wrote her number down on a paper then handed it to me. Our hands grazed over each others slowly. i gave her another hug and off she went.

    Rachels POV

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED. wow i didnt think i had it in me to do that, i could barely read i front of my class. i walked back out to ashleys car "what happened" she asked "oh nothing really just hugged her and talked" i said as if it were no big deal but it was , SHE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER, but you know no biggie. "oh ok" she said smiling you can tell she wasnt gonna stop smiling for a while.

   .:home sunday morning:.

sunday yay *note the sarcasm* i think ill call in sick for work i went back to sleep and woke up to my phone ringing

-hello?  i said/asked

-  hey its demi .

- oh hey how are.   i asked

- im good i was uh wondering if you could come over if you dont have plans

- i would love to! when?

-mmm six we will watch a movie wear somthing comfortable

- alright ill be there with pizza

- good its a date bye

-bye

i hung up and layed back down smiling up at the ceiling. i wonder if this us an actual date.

_______________________________

this is bad im sorry i have writers block

  what should happen at demis? any ideas are great

         -b

Seeing you (Demi lovato gxg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara