Oliver

.:Last day of school:.

Rachels POV

Finally!! The last day of school, me and crystal have become closer she sits with us at lunch and before school, shes even a week clean, i proud of her. "Sweetie get up you dont wanna be late on your last day" my mom banged on my door, i got up and did my usual rutine and headed down stairs, "Bye mom i gotta pick up crystal" i yelled running out the front door, i got in my car and pulled away. My phone started ringing so i put it on speaker "lo?" i asked not wanting to crash "hey baby i have a suprise for you" demi said through the phone "do you now?" i said smiling "yes but not till tonight so ill pick you up at six kay?" she said happily "i dont understand how happy you are in the morning, but ok ill see you then, love you bye" "muah, love you to" she replied making kissing noises into the phone then hung up. I pulled up to crystals home and she came running to the car "hey cece" i said, she buckled herself in "hey rach i got news" "what news" i asked pulling away "well after today i will be home schooled, my idea" she answered "thats great as long as your happy, youll keep in touch right" i asked "of coarse you helped me a lot" i smiled. We pulled up to the school and got out, walking up to the doors mandy walked up to us "oh look, its the dyke and the fat whore" she spat, i looked at crystal and her eyes filled with tears "Listen you bitch, you can say whatever you want about me but if you say another word about her ill write every insult down on paper, roll it up and shove it so far up your ass yo-" "rach its fine i wont be coming back anyway" crystal said to me, i started walking away but stopped. I walked up to mandy and slapped her across the face "have a nice life" i said leaving her in shock.

    I walked out of class and to my locker, a crying ashley walked up to me "whats wrong" i asked "im gonna miss you" she sobbed and hugged me "im not moving to england" i smirked "your mean" she replied pulling away "i try" i flipped my hair, she laughed as Zack and mel walked up to us "What are you guys doing today?" mel asked "Me and cece are gonna go see a movie" ashely answered "you?" zach asked "Oh demi said she has a suprise for me tonight" they all had smiles on their faces, and zach was wiggling his eyebrows, "ooooo a 'suprise', right" he teased "you dirty minded people, plus she wants to wait" i protested "mhm sure, and we are not dirty minded we are sexy minded, theres a difference" ashley shot back, i rolled my eyes "what ever but i have to get ready so ill see you guys later" i said and walked away "WERE PROTECTION!" zach yelled, i laughed and shook my head. I walked out and went in my car and pulled away from my old school, i was half way home when i seen a little dog looking through a trash bin. I parked and the dog looked up "Oliver?" i didnt know he got out demi must be heartbroken, i got out, he imediatly recognized and run up to me "hey buddy" i said petting him, he whimpered. I picked him up i went back to my car to call demi "hey babe?" all i heard was sliffling "baby what happened" i asked eventhough i knew "he, he g-got o-ou-out" she cried, i pouted i dont like it when she cries "im on my way ok" she made a noise of approvl, i hung up and made my way over.

Demis POV

Im setting up the suprise for rachel when i heard barking coming from outside, i went to the window and seen oliver got out. I walked outside to get him but he heard and took off running "OLIVER!" i yelled running after him, he turned a corner and i lost him "FUCK" i said, i started walking back crying. Its now been four hours and im still crying when my phone rang, "hey babe?" it was rachel, all i did was sniffle "baby what happened" she asked "he, he g-got o-ou-out" i sobbed, "im on my way ok" "mhm" then she hung up. Ten minuts later there was a knock at my door, then it opened, i was sitting on the couch with my knees to my chest and head down "I have something for you" rachel said softly, i looked up and she sat there with oliver in her hands smiling "Oliver!" i yelled taking him and sqeezing him half to death, i let him go and he ran straight for his water bowl. "I found him looking through a bin of trash before i called you" she said, i threw my arms around her "thank you so so much" i rested my head on her shoulder but she pulled away, then she kissed me pasionatly "i love you" she smiled "i love you to" we kissed again "i gotta go get ready for tonight so see you later" she hugged me and walked to the door "yeah ill see you then" she smiled and walked out. Oliver ran up to me and sat down just looking at me "what do you want" he wagged his tail, i giggled "come on you trouble maker" i picked him up and went to get him some food.

_______________________________

What should the suprise be?

Any ideas would be great.

                   -b