Continue My Life

Rachels POV

Demi was sitting on my lap reading the last page of my diary. I felt tears fill my eyes as i scaned the paper, Tears stains, rips and on the back of the paper was a note she left me. My dad took her away from my mother and i, that was the only thing she left. A note, that i have yet to read.

     "How old was she?" demi asked breaking me out of my thoughts, "twelve, i miss her" i answered but whispering the last part. Demi got up and held her hand out to me "come on" i grabbed her hand and she helped me up. "where are we going" i asked confused, "We are going to find her, so get ready while i clean up this mess" i hugged her tight and finally let the tears slip "thank you so much, i love you" "No, dont your sad and you miss her. If this will make you happy then its what ill do, its my job as your girlfriend to make you happy" she explained looking in my eyes, i crashed my lips on hers and put every emotion into it. She pulled away and smiled, i hugged her again and went up stairs to get ready.

       Me, demi and max just pulled into a police station to see if the can help us find her. We walked in hand in hand with max protecting us from the paps, they never leave us alone. "Hello how may i help you?" the lady at the front desk asked "I was wondering if you can help me locate Addison Ilena Lopez" i replied, she looked up through her glasses. "And what is your relation to her" "Im her sister, Rachel Marie Lopez" she nodded and typed into a computer, she got up and went to a room in the back, "Can you call my mom and tell her to come here?" i asked max, he nodded and walked off, Demi squeezed my hand. I gulped as the lady walked back out holding a file, "Well it says here her parents are Louise Garner and Alex Lopez. Well hmm your father and mother divorsed and he moved away with Addison to Miami, but She is currently in foster care " i was in shock why in hell is she in a foster home. "Why is she there" demi asked, she looked very pissed "Well her father put her there but your mother can still get her if she likes" the lady said, just then the door opened and my mother walked in with a worried look, "Did you find my baby" she asked. I hugged her and explained everything, "Im getting my daughter back" mom exclaimed "Ok but it says here she attempted suicide twice so be carful, Ill call her foster ho-" "No, im going to get her" the lady nodded.

    We walked out into the car and made our way home. I like the sound of that, Home. Our home.

"Your dad is a little bitch" my mother said, i nodded trying to hide my smile.

We made it home and max left but my mom decided to stay. "Im coming with you mom" i said as we sat on the couch, she nodded and started crying "are you coming demi" my mother asked wiping her tears "can i?" demi asked getting excited, she nodded "then yes id love to".

............

    Me, Demi, and my mom are standing outside of the foster home in Miami, Florida. In my hand is a paper to let us take her and in my moms hand is a suitcase. We walked up to the big double doors and demi knocked, it opened and a woman in her 30s answered it "What do you want" she asked rudly , i handed her the paper. She looked over it and chuckled, What the fuck is so funny. "Come in and wait here" we all walked in and i quickly grabbed demis hand and pecked her lips. We heard shouting and a door slam, then steps coming down the old wooden stairs. There she stood, eyes red and puffy, torn cloths, skinny fragil body, scars running up and down her arm. she looked up and more tears started falling from her green eyes, she ran up to me and jumped in my arms. "Hey baby girl" i sobbed clutching on to her small body, she just cried and said "Take me home please" she let go and hugged my mom longer as they whispered things to each other "Get your things together we are going home" mom said and handed her the suitcase. Ten minuts later she came back and we left back home.

..........

Me and demi just dropped off Mom and Addison, and are now on our way home. "So ill get the blankets, pillows and movie, You get the book and fire started" she said to me "Ok but be carefull with it, knowing you, you might burn rhe house down" she acted hurt but then nodded as we pulled into the driveway of our home. We walked in and set everything up, demi placed the book on top of the mantle and started the fire. I got every pillow and blanket we own and set them on the ground. I grabbed the book and sat between demis legs and fell into her embrace, she kissed up my neck to my lips and let them hover above mine for a brief moment before placing her hand on my cheek and kissing my slowly. "Ready?" she asked, i nodded and started tearing out papers one by one and putting them into the fire. We watched it grow, Letting go of my past and ready to continue with the woman i love, my sister, mother, and real friends.