Our Home

Rachels POV

I woke up the next morning with the bottom half of my body sore, "fuck" i muttered under my breath, as i sat up "sore?" i looked to my left and demi sat up with the sheets covering her naked body, i nodded and looked down. My boobs were on full display, i looked at demi and she had a smirk on her face "woops" i said getting up to get dressed, i felt demis eyes on me "Like what you see?" i smirked at her, she licked her lips and bit her bottom one. i threw a shirt at her and she giggled getting up herself, it was my turn to stare but who wouldnt, she is hot and all mine. "Close your mouth youll catch flies" i snapped my mouth shut with a clicking noise, she laughed "shutup" i told her. I put a black button up shirt, a red lace thong, and black tight shorts, you can see the curve of my naked breats do to the shirt not fully bottoned. Demi put a large over sized t-shirt, and black lace boyshort underwear with her hair up in a messy bun. We then brushed our teeth and walked out of her, scratch that, our room and to the kitchen to make breakfast "What would you like to eat love?" i asked, she looked at me "was that an irish accent" "N-no" i replied nervously, not every one knows im irish, but like now my accent slips from my mouth "your irish" she asked in a squeeky voice, i nodded "Thats cute, you should talk like that more often" i laughed, she looked at me confused "oh your serious" she nodded "Haha no sorry" i said, she pouted. I walked to her and lifted her up on the counter, i kissed her pout away, i sighed "What would you like to eat love?" i repeated in my accent, she smiled and kissed me "mmm pancakes?" "sure, baby".

      We were sitting at the table eating in silence when i spoke up, "So, when do i start packing?" i asked stuffing the last bit of pancake in my mouth chewing loudly "tomorrow and stop eating like that" demi answered, i smirked and chewed louder just to annoy her "Rachel" she wined, i stoped and picked our plates up. After we cleaned the kitchen, ok well i wouldnt say just clean we also sang, danced and just goofed around we made our way to tell every one the news. The rest of the day consisted of calls to my mother, a moving company, my friends, demis family, and marissa. Then the rest of the night we layed around and 'watched movies'.

.:The next day:.

Me and demi are at my old home packing the rest of my things when she walked up to me "is this yours?" she asked holding up a journal, "yes, thats my uh, diary" i replied, i have my deepest secrets writen on those old papers. I havnt written in it since my junior year in highschool, she looked at it and put it in my bag i brought with me. "hey, babe?" i called to demi who was placeing my books in a box "hm?" "do you mind if i bring my instruments?" i asked, i have all my musical things in a storage unit. "sure, where are they" she asked taping up the box of books "we will get them some other time, not now" she nodded and walked up to me "I love you" she said and hugged me, "I love you to" i rested my head on hers. She pulled away and sighed "help me with this" she gestured to the box. I helped her take it down and into the moving truck, we walked back up to my old room but stopped at the door. My mom stood in the middle of the room with tears threatning to fall from her eyes, I walked up and hugged her While demi stayed leaning on the door frame. "Whats wrong mom" i asked wiping away a tear on her cheek, "Nothing im just, you know, Your all grown up." she answered letting more tears fall "dont worry i still act like a five year old" i responded, she chuckled "its true" demi said walking to us, my mom turned to demi and hugged her "You take care of her" she whispered in demis ear, "i will, promise". With that we stared at the empty room for a while then walked down stairs, Me and demi said our goodbyes and went to the car. I buckled myself in and demi grabbed my hand and kissed me "Ready to go home?" she asked and turned up the radio, i nodded and took one last glance at my childhood home. We pulled away in a comfortable silence, besides the sound of the song 'True Love' by pink playing from the radio.

_______________________________

Here is an update, i was wondering what you guys would like to happen. And thank you, Cathylala2 and LuvvMyDems, for the comments you guys left me, they made my day. Vote and coment please.

                 -b