Jealous

Demis POV

.:end of the week, sunday:.

Thursday all the girls left exept for maddie, she left saturday. Right now its 8:34 am and im laying in bed, i look to my left and rachel was asleep. She was on her side with the white blanket pulled over just above her nose and her hair in a ponytail with her bangs in her face, it was the cutest so i pulled out my phone and took a picture. I thought i wonder if shell get mad, i was going to post it on twitter.

@ddlovato: Isnt she the cutest!! @ItsRachelM (photo attached)

I instantly got retweets and replys, i love my lovatics. I looked over to rach and she scrunched up her nose and narrowed her eyebrows "i seen the flash" she said in a sexy raspy voice and eyes still closed, "sorry i couldnt resist" i layed on my side and propped my head in my left hand, her eyes fluttered open revieling her dark brown eyes. We made eye contact and i got butterflies

she leaned forward and connected our lips, i pulled away "you got morning breath" i said, she smirked and blew her hot breath in my face before running to to bathroom "Rachel!" i yelled "sorry couldnt resist" she mocked me, you can see she does that a lot. I had already done my morning routine so i went down stairs to make breakfast, i heard steps coming down then a loud thud "Ahhhhhh" rachel screamed, i dropped the eggs on the floor and ran over to her "what happened?" i asked, she sat on the floor holding her ankle "nothing im fine" she said, she released her ankle and there was a huge gash in it "OMG babe?!" i yelled "dem its nothing im fine" she tried to get up "OW OW OW, yeah never mind im not" she huffed, i picked her up bridle style and carried her to my car "where we going?" she asked "the hosptal." i stated, i went back in put shoes on then we left to the hospital.

"Rachel?" the doctor called for us, we were sitting in the waiting room, i stood and picked rach up then left with the doctor. I set rach down and took a seat next to her "If i may ask, how did you do this?" he asked.

Rachels POV

"she was running down the stairs and fell" demi said, "did not! ....i...uh..i" "ran down the stairs and fell?" the doctor asked "yeah" i whispered, demi smiled and looked at the doctor and he winked at her, WHAT THE HELL did he just do that? he was young but still thats MY girl, demis smile faded when he did it which made me feel alittle better but still. He took x-rays and the whole time he was flirting with demi, she didnt flirt back but i was fuming, "ill be back with your x-rays and you will need stitches" he said to me and winked at demi "ok thats enough, look dude you flirt with my girl one more time and ill shove those x-rays so far up your ass you will need stitches!" i yelled and let out a breath, i said i had problems with my anger, demi looked at me and smiled, "im so sorry i didnt kn-" "save it" i cut him off, with that he left, i looked back at demi and she instantly crashed her lips on mine "mmm that was hot" she moaned "was it now?" i smirked "yes, and um your girl?" she questioned "my girl" i repeated, we started to kiss again then the doctor walked in, "can you handle yourself now" i asked "babe!" demi whisper shouted "carry on doctor" she continued and kissed my lips "well uh you didnt sprain or brake anything so youll just need stitches" i nodded, he put my foot on something, gave me a shot and started.

The stitches werent that bad but with demi constantly asking if i was ok, made me think twice. We drove back into her house, "your cute when your jelous" demi said "i was not jelous" i said back a bit defensivly.