Together

Rachels POV

Shes gay? Shes gay. She gay! i couldnt help but smile like an idiot. does this mean i might actually have a chance with her. this is great, the best two words ive heard in my life, "Rach?" i noticed i was staring at her "oh gosh, im sorry im just a little, shocked" i said as she looked down "i mean i thought you and willmer were doing great, but was that fake to, and im not judging you" i continued and lifted her chin with my finger. "yeah, it was. he was more of a best friend to me thats why he agreed to it, we would act like a couple in public but when we were alone we wernt together, he was my best friend." she said, i thought that was amazing for him to do "thats real nice of him" i smiled at her "yeah i love him but not like that" she said and sat up in her seat "i even told him about some one who i got my eye on" "really, who?" i asked a little hurt. She didnt reply but instead she looked up starring in my eyes for a few seconds then crashed her lips on mine. I was so shocked i didnt kiss back and instantly regreted it "i am so sorry i should have never done that" she mummbled getting up and walking to her kitchen, i walked in behind her but she didnt notice. She was leaning over the counter with her head in her hands, i grabbed her by her waist and quickly turned her i placed my hands on each side of her face and looked in her eyes "sorry i get shocked very easily" i said and kissed her slowly, when she kissed back it felt as if all words were put in and nothing had to be said. she slowly pulled away and wrapped her arms around my neck then placed her head on my shoulder, i then put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. We stood there in each others arms until a yawn came from demis mouth "you should go sleep your tired and plus i have school tomorrow" i said leaning my head on hers she was shorter so it was easy "nooo stay please" she wined "i cant ive been missing to many days" i said, she groaned. we walked up to her room and she took her glasses off and layed down. "since your not in a relationship, would you uh err like to be my girlfriend" i asked "i would love to be your uh err girlfriend" she said making fun of my nervousness so i nudged her on her shoulder "leave me alone" i said, she giggled and kissed me. "ill pick you up after school for our second date" "okay cant wait but i have to go" i said sadly. we said our goodbyes and i left home thinking of tomorrow and how ashley will react to this.

   .:next day after school:.

Me ashley, zach, and melenie were walking out of school when we heard screams and people shouting demi, omg its demi lovato and stuff like that and of coarse ashley freaked out. we walked more out and there was a huge crowd, we all made our way to the front of it and there demi stood wearing black skinnies an acdc shirt with combat boots and her blond hair staightend and down. "hey babe" she said and walked over to me, i smiled and grabbed her hand. every thing went silent as demi pulled me in for a kiss, i pulled away and looked over to my friends, they all had the same shocked experessions exept for ashley, she looked pissed. "what the fuck rachel!" ashley yelled and punched me in my arm "Oooww what, what did i do" by now  the crowd has left "you just flippen kissed my idol and she just called you babe" she said freaking out as usual "im her girlfriend" demi said and shook their hands "thats awsome im happy for you" zach said "thanks man" i said and hugged him "yeah thats great im glad your happy" mel said and i thanked and hugged her to. "are you mad" i asked ashley "mad? why would i be mad, this is amazing, i mean your dating demi lovato" she said  wiggling her eyebrows. i looked over to demi and seen she was blushing "haha well we gotta go shes taking me some where" i said "okay we will see you tomorrow" mel said "take care of her" ashley said "i will" demi replied "i was actually talking to rachel, rachel you hurt her i hurt you" she said pionting a finger at me. Me and demi laughed and headed to her car for our second date.

_______________________________

tell me what you think

       -b