Sleepover

Rachels POV

We all walked into the living room, "ok first we are going to play spin the bottle but instead if it lands on you you have to pick truth or dare" demi said, i helped her move the table so we can sit in a circle on the floor, "mads go get the bottle please" i asked, she got up and ran to the kitchen, she came back and we were all sitting on the floor, she placed it in the middle and took a seat next to bea "ill go first" rissa said and spinned it, of coarse it lands on me "truth or dare babe" demi asked "uh dare" i replied, marissa smirked "i dare you to... jump in the pool in your underwear" she said, i started to panic, why? well lets just say im not wearing regular underware, i lent over to demi "babe im kinda wearing a you know" her eyes widened "uh c-choose some thing else mar" demi said, i smirked "what why" mar questioned, demi looked at her and then at me, rissa did the same, looking confused then she gasped "rachel! this is a sleepover" mar said, i threw my head back and laughed "in my defence i didnt know this was happening" i said through fits of laughter "you know were not stupid we know your wearing a thong" maddie said, demi snapped her head towards her "just spin again" demi said, i spun and it landed on demi "mm dare" she said, i thought for a moment, then cracked an evil smile "i dare you to dye your hair pink" i said, demi looked at me like i was crazy, we all glared at her "ugghhh FINE!" i ran upstairs and got the dye.

      About an hour later we took the her hair out of the towel dried it and straightened it , "here" melenie said and handed demi the mirror "not bad, i like it" we all giggled and went back to the game "spin dems" bea said, she spun and it landed on melenie "after that, i pick truth" she said "pussy" i said to her she rolled her eyes and demi slapped my arm "OWW!" "there are little ears around" demi said to me "sooo mel, whos your crush" demi asked, "yeah who is your crush you never told us before" ash said raising an eyebrow "i uh my crush is uh dont be mad but its zach" she said nervously "ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU GUYS ARE BOTH SO CLUELESS, I MEAN REALLY YOU LIKE HIM, HE IS LIKE HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU, WHATS STOPPING YOU UUGGHHH" I shouted, every one looked at me shocked, i cleared my throat "sorry" i said "are you serious" mel asked, i nodded, she smiled and blushed, mel spun the bottel and stopped in the middle of bea and maddie "we choose dare" they said together, "uh i dare you guys to post a dance video on youtube" mel smiled "what song" "drop it low". They posted the video, and they are great dansers. "We should watch The marked ones" marrisa said "nooooo" i wined "pussy" mel said mocking me "hey you are what you eat" i replied "BABE!!" demi yelled, but i can see her blush, i smirked at her "eeewww didnt need to now that" rissa said "Lets just watch the movie" ashley said, we sat in different places. maddie with bea on the floor, mel on the chair, ash mar me and demi on the couch with demi on my lap. Thirty minuts into the movie demi was now between me and marissa, she then whispered something in her ear, rissa nodded and got off the couch, demi handed me the popcorn and i placed it on my lap. The scary part of the movie was about to come on so i shifted uncofortably in my seat then all of a sudden "BOO!!" mar shouted and grabbing my shoulders "AAAHHH!!" i screamed, and brought my hands up to my head causing the popcorn bowl to fly in midair and its contents going every where. every one started laughing, i sat there with my arms crossed over my chest and my head down, demi lifted my head "your mean" i pouted, she giggled "im sorry baby" she said and kissed me "Are you, are you really?" i questioned, she chuckled and shook her head no, i rolled my eyes and kissed her again.

_______________________________

Any ideas. I need help. And oh my gosh i never expected to get so many reads so thanks. Vote and comement please

                -b