Perfect

Rachel's POV

    So Its one week before new years day, and great news!! Demi is going to play in Madison Square Garden, before the ball drops. I have a really big question to ask her, I was hoping that right after the ball drops and we have the traditional new years kiss, I can ask her. The day I met Demi, I knew I had some sort of connection with her, what I didn't know was I would be getting down on one knee and asking her to be my beautiful wife. Of course I wanted us to be together, but I always thought I would mess up. But no, she stuck with me through all the hard times, through family issues and she helped my sister a lot with her recovery. Demi is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her with all my heart, she is my everything. She is perfect in my eyes.

     "Babe, I'm going to the mall with Melenie" I yelled while walking up the steps to our room. She was walking around practicing the songs she was going to play. She glanced at me and continued to sing. I walked up to her and placed my hands on her shoulders "baby you are gonna be perfect" she looked up at me and smiled. "thanks, I'm just nervous" she replied while resting her head on my shoulder. I heard a car honk from outside, "that's me, love" she lifted her head and I kissed her lips "don't work to hard, rest a little" I told her, she nodded as I walked out. I got in the passenger seat in Mel's car and she looked at me with an over excited facial expression. "what?" I said as I buckled myself in. She thumbed the side of my head, "oww! what was that for?!" she looked at me like I was stupid "you are proposing to Demi, you dumbass!!" she yelled, I quickly covered her mouth "damn! I don't think Canada heard you!" I said sarcastically. "sorry, but come on this is HUGE" she continued, I smiled and felt the blood rush to my cheeks. But then I got nervous and my smile faded "what if she says no" I said, she looked at me "shut up! don't think like that" I didn't listen "OH MY GOD! what if she says no!" I yelled louder as my breathing picked up and tears filled my eyes. "listen to me, I see the way she looks at you. you guys are perfect together and I am sure she'll say yes" I blinked away the tears and looked up the mine and Demi's window to our room. Di stood there looking at us with a confused look. I waved as Mel started the car and drove off, leaving her confused as hell.

        We walked into the mall and headed straight to Jared, I stood in front of the door. "She went to Jared!" Mel said excitedly, I giggled and want in. we started to look around for engagement rings, After half an hour of looking, we still haven't found one. I groaned in frustration, "here what about this one" Mel asked putting her finger on the glass. I looked at it and smiled, then frowned. "no this ring HAS to be perfect!" I said rubbing my face. The manager walked up to us "excuse me miss, I couldn't help but over here. and I have a couple more rings in the back if you would like to see them" I nodded eagerly. I followed him to the back while Mel kept looking around. He walked up to this desk and pulled out a small box "here you go, tell me if you like any" there were four rings. But one stood out the most, It a square diamond in the middle with two smaller ones on the side. There were even more little tiny diamonds going half way around the band of the ring. Mel walked in "find one?" she asked, I just smiled still examining the ring. "wow that's.." she trailed off, while her hand reached for the tag. "..expensive!" she said, I shrugged, I didn't care if it was or not. "its $9,000" she continued. "its perfect" I whispered. "I'll take it" I smiled wide and happily paid for it.

      "thanks for coming with me" I said and got out the car "no problem and good luck" she smiled, and I returned it. i walked inside "babe I'm home" I said to Demi who was sitting on the couch watching the ID channel. "hey baby" she replied turning to look at me. I went and kissed her lips softly then walked up to our room. I quickly hid the box and changed into a sports bra and sweats. I grabbed a blanket and head back downstairs. I sat next to Demi and cover us with the blanket, we spent the rest of the day just being with each other.

_______________________________

Sooo a sequel it is! tell me what you guys think! love you!!

           -b