Demi

Rachel's POV

I walked into the hospital and went straight to the front desk "Demi lovato?" I asked. "yes, the doctor will be right with you" I say on a chair as my foot bounced up and down, Demi's doctor called me in and I am scared something bad happened. I sat here for about five minutes then the doctor walked out "Ms. Lopez, I have great news" I sighed in relief as I stood to greet him "Demi has woken up, and she is asking for you" a smile plastered on my face as happy tears rolled down my cheeks. Demi was in a comma for five days, you might not think it's long but it felt like forever. it's different when you can't kiss, talk to, or hug the person you love. I quit my job, because apparently since my girlfriend is in a comma, it gives my boss the right to flirt and ask me out. I wiped my tears "can I see her" he nodded and led me to her new room. we walked up to the door, I slowly turned the knob and opened it. Demi sat on her bed, bandages around her wrists and  a tube in her arm. "baby..." I whispered, her head snapped to the door and a pool of years filled her eyes. I ran up to her and cupped her face "I'm so sorry" she said. I shook my head smiling and kissed her passionately "I'm glad you're ok" I rested my forehead on hers and looked in her eyes "I love you" she said in a shaky voice "I Iove you to"

        "I should call your parents" I stated pulling out my phone "wait!" Demi yelled making me jump "what what happened?!" I looked at her and she gave me puppy dog eyes, I kissed her lips softly "what is it baby" she looked down "don't call them yet, I really need to talk to you" she replied. my heart started to race and my hands got sweaty "s-sure" I put my phone back in my bag and demi patted the bed. I carefully got in next to her, she grabbed my hand. I leaned back and she rested her head on my chest "why is your heart beat so fast?" she looked up at me worriedly, I cleared my throat and shifted a bit "umm so w-what did you want to talk about?" she frowned and sat up. "umm I want to tell you the truth" I gulped and sat up, putting my arm around her waist. "this has been happening for a while now..." tears started rapidly falling from her red eyes, my heart ached. I absolutely hate seeing her like this. "it's different when this happens over the internet.." I looked at her confused as she let go of my hand "someone has been coming and telling me a lot of..... hurtful things" she continued "in person?" I asked, she slowly nodded then looked down. I felt the anger rise inside of me, I ran my fingers through my hair and stood up fast. I took a deep breath and balled my hands into fists "are you mad at me?" she asked sadly, I quickly went up to her and hugged her "no baby! of course not" she sobbed into my chest as I hugged her tighter "who was it" I asked, she tensed up "I can't say" she said bluntly. "just tell me babe" she sighed "I'll find out either way" she mumbled a name that I didn't quite catch. "what did you say, love?" I asked, she looked in my eyes "Amanda" my face went blank. This bitch has some fucking nerve to come and mess with my Demi! I swear on my grandmother's grave when I see her I will beat the living sh- "rach?" Demi asked snapping me out of my thoughts, "sorry" I whispered. I looked at the ground and you can probably see the pure hatred and anger in my eyes. I looked at my watch and it was 6:47 pm. The doctor walked in "hello ladies, how is it going?" I didn't talk, and Demi gave him a small smile "well Ms. Lovato, you have made great progress and you will be heading home at 7:30. but under one condition..." I looked at him then at Demi. her breathing quickened "you will have to see a therapist three times a week and you will need to come back for a check up" he smiled weakly. "thank you sir" I said as I walked up to Demi. she gave me sad eyes and I kissed her forehead.

       We pulled up to the house and I got Demi's bags. she is still a bit sore from when the glass went into her side. "imma go lay down" she said and wobbled to the stairs, I put the bags down quickly and ran up to her "come here" I picked her up bridal style, she pecked my lips and I walked up the steps. "can you get me some pajamas?" she asked as I layed her down on the bed "sure love" I walked to the closet and got her some sweats and one of my big t-shirts. "thank you" she smiled, from the corner of my eye I can see her struggling to take her shirt off. I walked over to her and helped her take it off, she has a scar about four inches long on her ribs. I gently ran my fingers over it, demi bit her lip as her eyes filled with tears. I kissed her lips then I kissed her scar "beautiful" I whispers against her skin. She let out a small cry, "I let my lovatics down" she mumbled, I wiped a stray tear and looked in her red eyes "you did not let them down, your twitter has been going crazy from all the tweets your fans are sending you, there are hash tags being thrown left and right..." she giggled, "they love you, D" She kissed me softly and nodded. I helped her get dressed then I changed. She moved under the covers and I followed, our bodies molded together perfectly. "I love you, goodnight baby" I kissed her head "goodnight each, I love you to"

_____________________________________

     Sooo what do you guys think? please vote and comment. This book has about fifteen chapters left, but I am going to make a sequel :) Tell me what you think. Stay Strong lovelies!!

                         -b