Cuts and Bruises

Demi's POV

    I woke up and I felt a sharp pain in my side. "bitch" I muttered, slowly I sat up and looked to my left. where's Rachel? When I went to grab my glasses from the side table there was a note, remote and a bowl of fruit. I grabbed the note and read it...

           Hey beautiful, good morning! I'm sorry I'm not here to see you but I had to take care of some business. I put some fruit in a bowl, and if you turn the TV on the ID channel will be on screen. Love you baby I'll be home soon XOXO~ Rachel

         I smiled to myself, she knows me so well. I turned the TV on and grabbed the bowl. I watched the show for about an hour when I heard the front door open. I slowly got out of bed and walked to stairs. "I'm home, love!" Rachel shouted from the bottom of the steps, she looked up and noticed me at the top. I smiled at her and she blushed, knowing that I have this effect on her is the best. she took her jacket off and walked up the steps. "where did you go?" I pouted, she kissed my lips and replied "I had to take care of something" she looked down after, I rose an eyebrow "umm so what were you doing …" I shook it off, "I was just watching TV" she looked at me confused "what time did you wake up?" I looked at the time and it was noon, "crap, like an hour ago" I ran my fingers through my hair and she giggled. "go back in bed and I'll be right up"

       I was laying in bed and Rachel walked up with two bowls in her hand. "what are we watching" she climbed into the bed and put the bowls in front of us, melted chocolate and strawberries. "uhh how bout' The Other Woman?" I suggested, she nodded. Rachel put the movie in and we cuddled up in bed, she grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate. I looked up at her and she brought it to my lips, I giggled as I took a bite "what?" she smiled, I shook my head. She shifted facing me "tell me" I pushes and she noticed "now you have to tell me" she crossed her arms "no I don't" I told her "fine I'm ignoring you until you tell me" I gave her a look. "oh come on" she looked away I kissed her but she didn't kiss back, "babeeee!" I wined, she giggled. close enough. "it has to do with strawberries" she shook her head "ughhh fine" she looked at me "do you uhhh remember our" I cleared my throat "…first time" she smirked "yeah, how does eati- ohhh yeah we had strawberries that night" I nodded and blushed. "that's so adorable" she kissed my lips, I got heated very fast and Rachel moved the bowls. I licked her bottom lip and her mouth opened slightly. My tongue ran over hers as I moved my arms around her waist, she winced. I pulled away "what's wrong?" I asked concerned "n-nothing…" her voice trailed off. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt "demi dont" I lifted it up. There was a big purple bruise on her ribs "what the hell happened?" I ran my fingers over it softly, she pulled my hand away and that's when I noticed her knuckles, they had cuts and more bruises. "these were not here last night" she swallowed hard and looked away. that's when it hit me, she was gone this morning so all of these things must have happened today. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

Rachel's POV

  I ran to the bathroom and locked the door, what am I supposed to tell her 'oh I went over to Amanda's and beat the shit out of her'?  no I don't think so. it will kill her I know it will. This is how it happened...

Early that morning~
I woke up and quickly got dressed trying not to wake demi. After I did that I went downstairs and made a bowl of fruit for when she wakes up. after I got everything ready I headed out the door and into my car. I pulled into a hotel parking lot and walked in, I ran down the hall as I felt the anger rise in my body, I knocked on Amanda's door and a few minutes later she opened it. I never planned on physically hurting her, I just wanted to talk. but what she said after she seen me at her door, pushed me over the edge. "I knew you would leave that whore for me" after she said that I slapped her across the face "don't you ever call her that again" she grabbed her cheek and looked at me with hatred in her eyes. Then I felt a sting, she slapped me back. My breathing quickened, I pushed her and she fell back. that's when it began. I ended up on the floor with her kicking my sides then I was on top of her punching her. it was bad. very bad. At the end she was knocked out on the floor. I left in a panic, hurrying home.

_________________________________________

Sorry its so short but I'm running out of ideas. If you guys have any then please comment, it would help so much.

                          -b