Payback

.:later that night in front of the fire place:.

Demi's POV

The flame was slowly dying out as we sat in the middle of the living room. "imma go to sleep" I said to Rachel who was laying in my arms, she pouted "stay please" I giggled at her cuteness "sorry baby but I'm tired" she sighed "fine I'll be up in a sec" she replied. I'm about to give Rachel some serious payback for laughing at me.

I made my way up the stairs and into our room. I layed down as Rachel walked in and did the same. I climbed over and straddled her waist "what are y-" "shhhhh" I put my index finger over her lips "you laughed at me and know you will pay" I said. She gulped and rested her hands on my thighs. I got off her and took all my cloths off, I looked to Rachel and her eyes were wide and her lips slightly parted. I straddled her fully clothed body with my bare one. "laughing at someone isn't very nice" she tried to sit up straight but I put my hand on her chest to stop her. Her breathing quickened and I smiled. "w-what are you t-talking about" my smile dropped and her face went blank. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and the pulled her thing off. "you laughed at me babe, don't act like you don't know".

     I layer her down and moved to one side

she was about to speak but I kissed her hard on the lips, she moaned as I turned into a hot make out session. Soon enough my hand travels down her body and spreads her legs, I rubbed her thigh all the way to her wet center. "baby please" she wined as my finger teased her entrance. I sucked and licked her neck as my left hand played with her hardened nipples, and my right circled her sensitive cl!t. I pushed tree fingers in and out slowly as her hand scratched at my back. I moved my head down and pulled her breast into my mouth, sucking and biting. "ughhhh yes!!" she screamed, I curled my fingers hitting her g-spot "Demi!! I'm so close!" with that I giggled and moved up to her face "hey baby?" I whispered sweetly in her ear "mmm what?" she panted. I rested my forehead on hers "Payback's a bitch" I stated pulling my hand away "what the hell" she yelled. I got up and put a robe on. "finish yourself off"  I said walking out and sucking her juices off my fingers.

       I sat on the couch and soon a sweaty naked Rachel walked in with her hands on her hips "no fair" she said and walked over to me. I pulled her on top of me with her legs on each side. "would you like me to finish" she glared at me. I cupped her center and she shuddered under my touch. "n-no" her eyes were closed . "you sure" I asked she hesitated, but muttered out a small yes. I slipped a finger in and moved slowly "you don't seem to sure" I put another in "please" she moaned with her head rested on my shoulder. I stopped my movements and said "I told you to finish" she looked my in my eyes and started riding my fingers as I kissed her. my other hand moved and started pinching and rubbing her cl!t while I again wrapped my lips around her nipple. I felt her walls tighten so I looked up. Rachel's head was tilted back, eyes closed "DEMI!!!!" she screamed as hot white cum spilled onto my hand and robe. She climaxed. I pulled my hand away "I hate you" she said, I smiled "and I love you"