Chapter 1

I wake up to my alarm. It's Saturday morning, 8am. Kelsey was laying on my couch. I live in a one bedroom apartment in downtown Chicago. Kelsey is my best friend, we agreed on her living with me as long as she paid half of our rent.
A one bed room is all we could afford right now. She groans when she here'sme rummaging through the kitchen to make breakfast.
"Wake up sleepyhead." I call out to here.
"Go back to bed it's to early." She calls back to me.
"No way. Today is an amazing day. I'm gonna get my first tattoo." I say with excitement in every word. I've saved up money for a long time so I could have the tattoo of my dream. Kelsey walks into the kitchen and sits at the table.
"What are you getting again?" She asks.
"It's a surprise." I tell her with a big smile. She just rolls her eyes at me and laughs. I make pancakes and eggs in no time. After breakfast I take a quick shower.
I didn't know what to wear since my tattoo would take up most of my right upper back. I decided on a tank top and booty shorts. I had a perfect tan skin with long strawberry blonde hair. My eyes were the color of the sea, a blue only seen in a post card. I was curvy in all the right places.
Guys always were hitting on me but I just was never ready for love. I'm 22 and still a virgin. I've never been kissed or anything. I guess saving myself for the right man.
"Do you have any sandals I can barrow?" Kelsey asks Plopping down on my bed. I look through my closet and grab a pair of sandals.
"Thanks." She says. I lay next to her.
"Have you told your parents?" She asks.
"No. They'll kill me. Thank god mom lives in Florida. It's not like I'll actually talk to her anyway. It's dad I'm more worried about. He lives an hour from here." I say. My parents never wanted me to do bad things like smoke weed, drink, party, and get tattoos. So far I've broken all their rules. We hardly talk anymore since I want nothing to do with my mom and dad is just always busy.
"They're gonna be so pissed." She says. I chuckle.
"What are they gonna do about it." I say.
"Good point." We lay here for the next few minutes in silence. When 10am comes around we walk to the nearest tattoo shop.
The walls are lined with thousands of different designs. The front counter was a glass case that held hundreds of different piercing. A lady walks in from a back room. Both her arms are coved in tattoos.
"Hi welcome to Jason's tattoo shop. How can I help you?" She asks her voice sounding nice. Doesn't fit her crazy tattoos.
"Um yes I'm here to get a tattoo done." I say with confidence. I'm a little scared but i know I'm gonna love it in the end.
"Okay let me get a room set for you and get a tattoo artist ready. Do you have your design picked out?" She asks. I nod my head. She says okay and is off into the back rooms. She comes back a few minutes later.
"The room is ready for you." I follow her into a room. Kelsey decided she wanted to go shopping and would be back later. The room I'm lead to is panted black with graffiti over the top. A table is in the center. A chair and cart filled with many bottles of different colors next to it.
"Your artist will be in shortly you can have a seat on the table." She leaves the room. I sit on the table. Minutes later a tall handsome man walks in. He is wearing a white v neck that hugs his muscles perfectly. His jeans also seem to fit him oh so perfectly. God and his face was absolutely stunning.
"Hi I'm Jason I'll be your artist for today." His voice was husky and sexy. If I wasn't sitting my knees would give out.
"Hello Jason, I'm Sarah." I say my eyes not leaving his. Jason's eyes were a rich dark chocolate.
"What can I do for you today?" He asks.
"I wanna get a tattoo on my upper right hand side of my back. I have a picture of the tattoo let me pull it up." I take up my phone and pull up the picture.
  I didn't realize but he was standing behind me now. His sent wrapped around my body. It made me feel warm for some reason.
"That's a beautiful tattoo. It'll look amazing on your skin tone. So I need you to take your shirt off, you can leave your bra on, and then lay stomach down for me." He instructs. I do as he says. He sits in the chair and starts sketching out the design I showed him.

Jason's P.O.V.

Sarah has a beauty like no other. She had the eyes of the sea and skin kissed by the sun. The tattoo she chose is perfect for her in every way. When she took her shirt off my manhood sprung ready for her perfect curved body.
I want her as mine. She looks so innocent laying on the table. She also looks to fragile for a tattoo this big.
"Is this your first time?" I asked. Her eyes sparkled every time I spoke it's so cute.
"Yeah I'm a little scared honestly." She tells me her eyes quickly flash with fear. I rest my hand on her back. Spark fly up my arm. She must feel it too, her skin seemed like it was glowing.
"Don't worry your In good hands I've owned this place for five years." I said trying to soothe her from the fear. I stood up and placed the outline of the sketch on her back where she described the place she wanted it.
"Does this feel right?" I ask wondering if I got the right spot. She nodded. I got my needle set with black ink.
"If it starts to hurt let me know and I'll give you a break. Don't push your self." I tell her she says okay and I begin my work.
She lets out soft moans and groans when I hit sensitive spots. I've had a hard on since I began an hour ago. I only stopped once and that was so she could stretch. I'm placing the finishing touches on her right now. We've made small talk. I learned that she's lived in the city since she was 19 and is a small daredevil. It made me laugh when she said that because of her delicate features.
I finish and begin to clean up the area I worked it. Getting extra ink off. Wow her tattoo was even better than I imagined. She stood up and walked over to the mirror. I followed her and moved her hair out of the way so she could see. Her hair was soft and smelled like an apple farm.
Getting so close to her felt so right and all to wrong.
"Oh my god I love it. Thank you so much!" She yells and turns around giving me a hug. I was surprised. She turned stiff and backed away. She had pity and guilt in her eyes.
"Sorry" she says her voice low and forgiving.
"It's okay." I chuckle. Then her phone rings. I let her answer the call while I clean up my paint and trash. Her phone call was short. I look at her when she's finished. He face looks of frustration.
"Is everything alright?" I ask my brows furrowed.
"Yeah my friend is just hung up and can't come pick me up." She looked sad.
"Do you need me to drive you home?" I ask.
"Yeah that would be great." She says with a half smile.

~~~~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXOXO