Chapter 6

Sarah's P.O.V.
"Um excuse me!" Someone yells. I groan and roll over. The bed is empty and cold. A frown forms on my face. I open my eyes to see who was yelling. Kelsey stands at the foot of my bed with her arms crossed.
"Oh hey Kelsey. How's it going." I say like I'm drunk. She's not having it.
"Don't give me that crap. Are you going to explain what happened last night? I'm laying there trying to sleep and all of a sudden it sounds like someone is breaking down the door. I look through the peep hole and see y'all desperately making out. Then next thing I know y'all are busting through the door. Thirty minutes later your screaming." She's says a little pissed off. I can't help it but laugh.
"Your seriously gonna laugh right now." She says.
"You thought we had sex?" I say still laughing my ass off.
"Yeah why that's what you did right?" She says puzzled.
"Oh god no. If you sit I'll tell you everything." She's sitting next to me in seconds.
I explain everything to her. When I tell her about the first kiss she dancing around with joy. Then I get the part about us coming home. She was amazed that I would do that on a first date. She's brought guys home but never in the first date. She loved everything about my night. I left out some details of course. I gotta keep the dirty stuff more self. Just kidding.
I realize I have 45 minutes to get ready for work. Kelsey leaves so I can get ready. I find a note under my phone.

Good Morning babe. Thank you for a wonderful night. I can't wait to see you on Friday for the gala. I'm glad I can make you happy. Have a good day at work darling. Call if you need anything.
Jason.

A smile spread across my face. I pick up my phone to send him a text message. "Thank you for staying last night. Also thank you for the note. Have a good day at work yourself." I send.
I get ready and head to work. It's toe blocks from my house and four blocks away from Jason. Knowing he's so close is gonna make is hard to focus on work. I make it through the day. It was a busy day with a lot of customers. But I got a lot of tips which was really nice. On my walk home from work Jason calls.
"Hello." I say with a smile on my face.
"Hey babe." Hearing him say that makes me giggle like a little girl.
"How was work?" I ask him.
"Lots of tattoos. You?" He asks.
"Many cups of coffee but lots of tips!" I say.
"That's good. So on Wednesday do you think you can get the day off?" He asks.
"Umm I can try but no promises." I say.
"I can work with that. If not that's okay. I just want to make sure you have plenty of time to go shopping for your dress." He says.
"Yeah I understand. So your sister is going with me correct?" I asks verifying.
"Yes." He says.
"Can you tell me a little bit about her so I know what to expect?" I ask.
"Her name is Olivia. She is very out going. Not a stuck up rich girl. Very bubbly and happy." He describes.
"She sounds wonderful." I say.
"Not as wonderful as you." He says making my heart skip a beat.
"Well I gotta go I have a few more clients." He says.
"Awe okay. Bye." I say sadly.
"Bye babe." He says and hangs up. I get home right after our call ends. Kelsey isn't home yet but I start making dinner. I make a lemon chicken bake with noodles and vegetables. I finish up just as she gets home.
"Mmm it smells good." She says. I make our plates and set them on the table.
"How was work?" I ask. She works at the local supermarket.
"Same as every day. You?" She asks stuffing veggies in her mouth.
"Busy." I say we eat for a little bit before I start conversations.
"So on Wednesday I'm gonna be out. Oh and Friday night." I say casually.
"And whys that?" She asks.
"Friday night I'm going to an art gala with Jason and on Wednesday I'm going shopping with his sister to get a dress." I say.
"Sounds fancy. Are you bringing him back home again?" She asks playfully.
"Haha very funny. Maybe I'll go to his place so I can scream in pleasure without getting crap about it." I say not trying to be harsh.
"Wow. Okay I see." She says getting up and scrapping her scraps into the garbage. She rinses her plate off in the sink and walks to the couch.
"Hey you know I'm just kidding." I say trying to help the fact that my comment hurt her.
"No it's fine." I place my plate next to the sink and sit next to her on the couch.
"Oh common you know I'm just joking." I say. She starts laughing.
"I know you are." She says. We watch the news and then I head to my room getting ready for bed. I send a text to my manager about Wednesday hoping that she'll be okay with it. Before I can close my eyes I get a text.
"Goodnight love. Sleep tight." Jason sends.
"Good night." I send back. I close my eyes and im off to sleep in no time.
Tuesday goes by so slow. But good thing is my boss is okay with me staying off work tomorrow. I call Jason on my walk home from work. Lazy to make dinner I just heat up last nights leftovers. I eat dinner in my room and watch Netflix.
I end up falling asleep but a text message wakes me up.
"Hey love. Call me when you can." Jason sends. I yawn and check the time. 8 o'clock. I call Jason. He picks up on the second ring.
"Hey babe." He says.
"Hey." I say. My voice is groggy from my nap.
"You okay?" He asks concerned.
"Yeah I just feel asleep that's all." I say.
"Wish I was there." He says.
"Yeah me too." I say with a smile.
"So I'm calling because i wanted to let you know that Olivia will be at your house around 10. And my family driver will take you to a bouquet. You can get what ever you want matching shoes, purse, jewelry whatever you want it's yours. I'm paying for it all so don't worry about price." He informs.
"Okay. But I feel bad that your doing all this for me just for a one night event." I say. I don't wanna be a gold digger.
"It's okay." He says.
"Okay whatever you say, baby." I say. That's the first time I've called him a nickname.
"God it's gonna be hard to stay away from you till Friday." He says.
"Who says you have to stay away." I say teasing him knowing it gets his a roused.
"Stop doing that." He says.
"Never." I say. I hear breathing deeply to calm himself. I'm such a tease.
"Okay well I gotta go. Have fun tomorrow getting your dress." He says.
"I will. Goodnight baby." I say.
"Goodnight my love." He says and hangs up the phone.
"God your such a tease." I jump out of my skin. Kelsey stands in the door way.
"Go away creep." I say and pull the covers over my head. I close my eyes and go to sleep.