Chapter 15

Jason's P.O.V.
After I hear her choice of placement for the tattoo I can't help but smile. Knowing she wearing jeans she'll on be in one layer. The thought gives me a hard on.
"Common let's get you ready." I say. I show her to a room. I leave the room to get a few things while she gets situated. I come back.
"Okay you'll have to lay on your right side. I'll give you a few breaks." I tell her. I sound like I'm talking to any other client. I need to control my lust.
"Is is gonna hurt?" She asks.
"No it shouldn't but if it does tell me. I'll stop whenever you need me too." I say. I'd hate to see her in pain.
"Okay." She says. She lays up on the table. I prepare my needles are the area I'm going to work. He back is faced towards me so I can't really see her face. I try to keep my eyes off her body but it's really hard. She has black underwear with lace outline. Her butt is full and plump.
I lay down the stencil and start the outline. We don't talk much. It kinda helps because I wanna rip off her underwear and take her right here.
"What are you thinking about?" She asks.
"Just think about you. Why?" I ask.
"Your thinking out loud." She says.
"Wait you heard what I said?" I asked. I can't believe I said that out loud.
"Yep." She says popping the P.
"Sorry." I say.
"Oh no it's okay. I've had them too." She says casually. I smile even though she can't see.
"You think about me that way?" I ask.
"Of course I do. How could I resist? I mean just look at your body. It's every girls dream for a guy." She says. I smile even wider.
"Well your what every guy would want. But in the case I'm the only one that can have you and ever will." I say. She's mine I'll never let another man touch her or look at her the way I do.
"And I can be the only one to have you." She says.
I finish up here outline and give her a small break. She stands next to the table.
"So tell me about Brandon. Kelsey is probably gonna want some details." She says.
"Well he's my best friend. I grew up with him basically all my life. He's a good guy. Never plays a girl." I say. Brandon and I have always been close ever since we were small.
"Ah. I see. Kelsey seemed really excited for the date so that's good." She says.
"Good. And speaking of dates. Friday I'll pick you up around 4 o'clock." I say. I was gonna show her how to cook.
"That's sounds perfect. Can I stay the night?" She asks.
"Of course." I say. What's mine is hers in every part.
"Alright. Thanks." She says with a small smile.
"No problem babe." I say. I walk over to her. I cup her cheek. She moves in and kisses me. I kiss her back. I stop before it can get any further. I don't think I would be able to stop.
"Sorry." I say after I pull away.
"It's okay. I understand." She says.
"Alright let's finish up your tattoo." I say. I finish her tattoo within the hour. I looks amazing on her.
"Do you like it?" She asks.
"Yes I love it" I say with a smile. She walks over to the mirror to see it her self.

 "Thank you so much babe

"Thank you so much babe." She says. I smile.
"Your welcome." I say. I walk back to my office so she can get ready. I grab my phone and keys so we can leave. It's getting pretty late out.
"Ready to go?" I say walking back into the room.
"Yeah. Let's go." She says. We walk out to my car. I open the door for her and we're off. We get to her apartment. I open the door for her and fallow her up the stairs.
"I'm hungry." She's says. My stomach growls too.
"I'll make us something." I say as she opens the door. Kelsey is on the couch watching T.V. 
"Hey Kelsey." Sarah says. I walk into the kitchen to look for something to make. I find hamburger meat. I decided to make hamburgers without the bun and macaroni and cheese. Simple but filling.
Kelsey and Sarah talk in the couch while I cook. They remind me of my friendship with Brandon. When I first left home Brandon and I lived together but it didn't last long. He used to be a player and bring girls home all the time. But he's changed since then so that's good.
I finish dinner. Sarah and I eat in her room. She makes me so happy without even trying. I love everything about her. I never want to lose her. We finish dinner clean up and get ready for bed.
"Thank you for today." Sarah says as she pulls back the covers. I pull back my side and climb under.
"My pleasure babe." I say. She climbs under and wiggles into my arms. I kiss her head.
"Goodnight baby." She says closing her eyes.
"Night babe." I whisper. Her soft snores lullaby me to sleep.
I dream about her that night. She walks on a beach. Her hair blowing in the wind and the biggest smile is on her face. I walk with her.
"I love you." She says.
"I love you too." I say back and we kiss with it lust but pure love and affection. The dream ends by the sounds of my alarm. I groan and turn it off. Sarah isn't in bed. I get up and check the bathroom. Not there either. I check the rest of the apartment.
She's not here. Where the hell is she? Panic runs through me. I call her. It goes straight to voicemail.