Chapter 35

Jason's P.O.V.
  Anne comes back to clear our entree dishes and replace them with dessert. She places a large piece of cheesecake with caramel drizzle in from of us. She fills our glasses with more champagne and walks off.
  "Let's toast." I say raising my glass of champagne. She raises her glass too.
  "To the love we share." I say. Be fore we Clink our glasses together she adds.
  "And to the unbreakable love of us." She says. We clink glasses and take a sip. The sweet bubbles on my tongue remind me of kissing Sarah.
  Sarah picks up her fork and takes the first bite. I can tell she loves it because she takes another bite right away.
  "Slow down you don't wanna get a belly ache." I say with a smile.
  "It's just so good. Is this another family recipe?" She asks.
  "Yes. I'm glad you like it." I say taking a bite. We finish the cake and decide to head to the beach. Sarah kicks off her shoes and leaves them on the patio. Hand in hand we walk to the water. Sarah walks into the water but quickly regrets it.
  "It's so cold." She says.
  "The sun is setting of course it is. Also this is lake water. If you want warm water we'll have to adventure out for that." I tell her.
  "Well then I'll be looking forward to that." She says looking into my eyes. The soft orange glow from the sunset makes her look so sexy. She's wearing a dress that shows off her body.
  "Why you looking at me like that?" She asks.
  "How am I looking at you?" I ask.
  "Like your undressing me with your eyes." She says.
  "Baby I love you. I wanna show you how much I love you. I can't hold back anymore." I say. She turns red.
  "Then show me." She says. Pick her up bridal style and speed walk back to the house. I walk up the stairs with no problem.
Mature Content
I walk to our room and lock the door. I place Sarah on the floor. She looks at me.
  "Are you sure?" I ask her.
  "Positive." She says softly. I walk over my my suitcase and pull out a condom. I place in on the night stand ready for when the moment is right. I walk back to Sarah.
  I cup her face a stroke her cheek with my thumb. There's lust in her eyes. She leans in and kisses me. Her lips are sweet from the cheesecake. I kiss her with every bit of passion in my body. She pushes me back into the door. She loops her fingers in to my belt hold on my jeans. Begging me to be closer to her.
  I spin her so she's against the door. I lightly kick her feet apart so I can stand in between. She moans as she feels my hard on press into her. I slip my tongue in and explore her mouth. She wraps one leg around my hip. I kiss a trail down her neck to her sweet spot. I suck and nipple her neck till I know she'll be covered in hickeys.
  "Jump." I whisper into her ear. She obeys and I carry her to the bed. I have her stand up so I can unzip her dress. I let it fall to the floor. She grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it off me. Her hand glides across my muscles. She sits on the edge of the bed.
  She unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down. She pauses and waits. She's looking down so I can't tell what her emotion is. I slip a finger under her chin.
  "You okay?" I ask.
  "Yeah." She says.
  "We don't have to do this." I tell her.
  "I'm not stopping now." She says. She pulls down my boxers. My hard on springs upward. It throbs in need of Sarah's attention. She places her soft lips on my long shaft at bobs her head. I'm instantly satisfied with her actions. It's been a while since I've action from her. It feels so good I can't help but moan.
  "Fuck. Yes." I moan as she pick up speed. I grab a fist full of her hair and help her with speed. After just a few minutes I can feel I'm about to cum.
  "Baby I'm gonna cum." I moan desperate for her not to stop. She slows her speed down and I groan.
  "Fuck." I say needing more. She flicks her tongue back and forth on my tip. It feels so good. She places me inside her mouth and bobs her head at a great speed causing me to cum in seconds. She takes the whole load. Blow jobs from her can never be topped.
  She stands up and kisses me. She's salty from the load but I don't let that stop me. I kiss her with lust. I toss her on the bed lightly. I saddle her while I kiss her with passion. Halfway through the make out session I grab the condom. I rip it open with my teeth, being careful not to tear it. I slide it on to my shaft.
I turn back to Sarah and kiss under her jaw. I pick her up in my arms so she's sitting I unclip her bra and she lays back down. Her nipples perky and wanting attention. I suck on the left one while rubbing the right one. Sarah moans softly while wrapping her legs around my waist. I take my left hand in between her legs. I slid one finger across her. Her body shakes and the needing desire.
"Your soaking wet." I smile. I take of her panties and work my way down her body, planting kisses along the way.
"I wanna feel you inside me." She whispers.
"Someone's inpatient." I say raising an eyebrow.
"Please." She pleads. I ignore her needing wish. I wanna taste her first. I miss the sweet flavor of her body. I flick my tongue back and forth making her moan. She pushes her body into me wanting more. I slide my finger into her.
"Fuck." She says throwing her head back. I slide my finger in and out and quick speed. Only a few short minutes in she gives me a warning.
"Jason I'm gonna.." she says but unable to finish. Her body shakes from the orgasm. I let her catch her breath as she pants before giving her what she wants. I spread her legs far apart and I ease my self into her. Her face shows pains.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm fine." She says. I slowly come back out. I go back in slowly till she gets comfortable to my size. She turns her face to the side so can't see it. I pull out of her.
"Sarah look at me." I say in a low demanding voice. She looks at me. Her eyes brim her tears.
"Baby why are you crying." I ask her in a more soothing voice.
"It's joy and pain I guess." She says.
"Do you wanna keep going?" I ask. She nods her head.
"Okay tell me when you want to stop." I say. She nods her head. I ease myself back into her. She grabs fistfuls of the sheets. I slide in and out at a slow speed.
"Faster." She moans. I go faster and she throughs her head back. Moans escape her mouth every second.
"Jason." She moans. He back arches and she starts panting. I pick up the speed and she moans louder.
"I'm gonna cum." She moans. I don't stop I keep going.
"Your so tight." I pant. She gets tighter and her body shakes. She falls onto the bed and in panting. I don't wait for me to cum because in that moment it was all about her. I pull out and lay next to her.
"How you feeling?" I ask.
"I'm fantastic." She says. I lay there before getting up. I get a wet wash cloth and clear her up.
"Thank you." She says. As I walk back she's getting out of bed.
"Where you going?" I ask her.
"I gotta pee." She says. She limps a little. I lay back in bed and wait for her to come back. When she comes back we cuddle together for hours just laying there.
"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you too." She says. Soon after that she fast asleep.

~~~~
Please vote and comment!
Thank you. XOXO