Chapter 28

Sarah's P.O.V.
"Kelsey!" I say giving her the biggest hug. It feels like years since I last saw her.
"Hi Sarah." She says with just as much joy. We slide into the booth.
"How are you it feels like forever since we've seen each other." I say.
"I'm good. How are you?" She asks.
"Doing alright." I say.
"Hello Kelsey." Jason says.
"Hey Jason." She says. Her eyes shift to Brandon.
"Hello darling." Brandon says to her with a sweet lust in his voice.
"Hi Brandon." She says flustered. She's bright red. It's cute to see her be effected by a man. The weight on my shoulders lift as I see her happy with Brandon.
Kelsey and I look through the menu. We purposely have the menus positioned high enough to block our conversation.
"So how was last night?" I ask her.
"It was amazing. We want to dinner at the Chicago Chop House. Then he came to our place. We didn't do anything just slept. I hope it's okay we used your bed. I don't think a couch is very romantic." She laughs.
"No it's okay. Maybe we should move into a bigger apartment. So we can live more comfortably." I say. Now that we both have boyfriends that will be in and out of the house we'll need more space.
"I don't know. We live small so we have money for nice things." She says.
"I'll get another job." I say.
"No you don't have to do that. Can we finish this later?" She asks.
"Okay sure." I say.
"So how was your time away from home." She asks hoping for dirty details.
"It wasn't like that. Even though I wish." I say.
"It'll happen give it time." She says. The waiter walks over for our drink order.
"Hello I'm Alex I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I get you to drink?" He asks.
"I'll have a iced tea." Kelsey say.
"Dr. Pepper." I say. Brandon orders a beer and Jason orders a coke.
"So Brandon I'm going to my parents tomorrow for brunch. Do you wanna come?" Jason asks Brandon.
"Of course. Your parents always love seeing me. Kelsey would you like to accompany me?" He asks.
  "I'd love too." She says. Alex comes back with our drinks and asks if we are ready to order. We order our meals. I pick the first thing I see on the menu. Which is fried chicken.
"Jason can Kelsey come by after dinner her and I need to talk." I ask.
"Yeah of course she can stay as long as she needs to." He says.
"Why I don't come too." Brandon says.
"Alright man." Jason says.
Jason checks his phone and is typing. My phone buzzes seconds later. I open the message.
"Your shirt is killing me." He sent. I blush really hard. He chuckles and sends another one.
"If only you weren't on lady time. The things I would do." He sent. I shift in my seat.
"Dream all you want pretty boy." I send.
"Oh I will my darling." He sends.
"Would you two get off your phones." Kelsey complains. I turn it off and set it in the table.
"Isn't your one month coming up?" Kelsey asks. I look at Jason.
"Yes. This coming weekend to be exact." I say.
"What are you gonna do?" She asks.
"Don't know yet." I say. Jason isn't paying attention to our conversation because he's talking with Brandon.
"I think you should do something special." She says.
"Like what?" I ask. Her voice is more quiet when she speaks.
"You already went half way, why not all the way?" She say raising her eyebrows. I laugh.
"I don't know." I say.
"Oh come on. You two love each other. Your about the meet his parents tomorrow." She says. I sigh.
"Okay I guess you have a good point." I say.
"So you gonna do it." She say cocking an eyebrow up.
"I don't even know how the night will go. So I'll let you know after." I say.
"Ugh fine. You better tell me." She says. I can't help but laugh.
"What's so funny?" Jason asks.
"Girl talk you guys wouldn't understand." Kelsey says.
"Is that so?" Brandon says.
"Talk a little quieter when your at a table." Jason says winking at me. She face goes straight. Smile gone. Body stiff.
"Oops." Kelsey says. I turn my head. She laughs. I can't help but crack a smile. Jason know how I feel about him so it doesn't worry me to much.
The food comes shortly after. The amazing smell make me dig in immediately. The flaky skin on the chicken held so much flavor. The meat it's self feel apart and was so tender. I threw my head back and moaned.
I knew right away it was wrong. Jason had a clenched jaw. I mouth sorry and go back to eating. We all ate while sharing our thoughts on the place. For dessert Jason order beignets. He said they are fried dough and absolutely to die for.
Kelsey and I go to the restroom before dessert comes. This place is absolutely stunning. Everything about it screams expensive. I love the chandeliers and the beautiful gold ceilings. The bathrooms are quite fancy too. Marble floors cover every inch of the restaurant.
We get to the table just as dessert was showing up. They smelled amazing. There was about five beignets and a chocolate sauce. They were sprinkled with powder sugar. I take one and eat it plain before the chocolate. My eyes go wide. 
"This is amazing." I say.
"These definitely are delicious." Kelsey says in agreement. Jason laughs.
"Glad you like it." He says.
We finish dinner and the boys pay. We all head out into the late afternoon. The sun is just starting to set making the city glow a beautiful orange. We get up to Jason's house Kelsey is amazed by it's beauty.
"Can I use your office and computer?" I ask Jason.
"Of course." He says. Kiss me he mouths. I kiss him softly not wanting to cause a scene. I go into the kitchen grab the bottle of strawberry hill and head upstairs. Kelsey follows just behind.

~~~~
Please vote & comment.
Thank you. XOXOXO