Chapter 56

Sarah's P.O.V.
"I'll come see you when your all settled in." Kelsey says as she hugs me tightly. It's a Saturday morning. Yesterday Jason got back.
"Okay. I love you." I tell her.
"Love you too." She says pulling away. I go give Brandon a quick hug and say our finally farewells.
Jason and I are on the road and it's a good 45-60 minutes drive.
"So how has your family taken this?" I ask.
"All the know is I'm not living in the city. I didn't tell them much. The less they know the better." He says.
"Yeah I guess." I say. I twirl my ring and let the light hit it.
"It looks good on you." He says.
"Thanks. I love it." I say.
"Good." He says glancing at me.
"Did you hear about Kelsey and Brandon's engagement?" I ask.
"Oh yeah. Sarah I'm gonna be honest. I helped Brandon with that. I've been in contact with him since the past week." He says guilty.
"What?!" I yell folding my arms.
"I'm sorry but I wanted to talk to you in person not over the phone." He says. He mumbles something else but I don't bother.
"I hate you." I say turning away from him and looking out the window. He reaches over to grab my hand.
"Don't think about it." I growl at him.
"Okay. We'll be there in 20." He days going back to driving. I sigh and lean my head against the window. Was this really the right decision? I'm glad Jason is being honest but it hurts to know he didn't contact his girlfriend. I'm a little hurt knowing that Brandon kept this from me too.
I try to think about the future and our new lives. I'll be away from Victoria and have no worries and now Mr. Rivera can't hurt us. I take a sigh of relief.
"I'm sorry." I say. I don't want to walk into our new lives on bad terms.
"It's okay. I get it." He says. This time I reach over and grab his hand. Familiar sights pass me as we go through Joliet to our new home. Im kinda excited to be doing this.
  "Said what are you gonna do with the tattoo place in the city?" I ask.
  "Probably keep it till my dad shuts it down. I have a feeling he's going to. Three days after the whole fiasco my dad shut me off from the family accounts." He says.
  "Oh sorry. I called Olivia the morning after you left. She said you were going to lunch on Thursday. Did you ever go see her?" I ask him curiously.
  "No. I thought about it but I never did. What did you ever do with my phone?" He asks. I remember always having it with me. I shut off all notifications not like there was much. He must have shut off his number and he deleted all his apps. He kept the pictures and that's why I liked having it.
  "I still have it. Do you want it back?" I ask.
  "I don't care. Why did you keep it?" He asks cocking his head.
  "Pictures. You model?" I ask referring to the many pictures of him modeling on beaches and various other places.
  "I used to. I don't work out as much anymore so I kinda lost the body." He says.
  "I think you look great. I guess I get to see your modeling skills myself." I say sexually. He chuckles and squeezes our interlocked hands.
  "Still gotta break in the new house." He says glancing over at me.
  "I guess so. How was three months without me?" I ask.
  "Horrible. I've missed you more than anything in the words. I missed the way you look at me or how you look away when you get nervous. I missed the way you skin feels against mine, how are bodies fit together, and those damn lips." He says with a smile. I haven't realized but we are sitting in a driveway, the drive east to our home.
  "Kiss me." I whisper. He leans across the center counsel and kisses me. Long, hard, and rough. I've missed these kinds of kisses. We pull away he stares into my eyes for a while.
  "Sarah Christifore, would you please come into our home?" He asks.
"Yes Mr. Rivera." I say. He smiles and gets out of the car and walks to my side and opens the door. I get out and he grabs my hand. I finally take a look at our home. It's huge three stories and has a wrap around porch with a chair swing. This what every girl wishes her home could be.
  The soft beige house with dark shutters really feels like home. White daisies wrap around the base of the house and the trees. A brick driveway leads to the back of the house. I could just imagine what the backyard looks like. Neighboring houses are spread far apart so each house has space which is kinda nice.
  "Do you like it?" Jason asks when we get on the porch.
  "Oh I love it." I say with joy. French doors lead into the house.
  "I'm glad you do. I spent all summer making it perfect." He says flashing a big smile.
  "Well you did a fantastic job." I say. He walks over to the big doors and unlocks then opening the left one. Jason steps back and lets me walk In first. It's absolutely beautiful. A staircase is leading up to the second and third floor. There's two doorways. One on the left and one on the right. The left one leads to a living room and the one on the right goes to the dining room. Next to the staircase is a long hallway that has doors along it but leads to the back door or the house. All of the walls, furniture, and decor are neutral colors. Dark hardwood floors cover the house.
  "Well what do you think so far?" Jason asks.
  "It perfect." I say.
"Lets go see the rest of the house." He says pulling my hand. He walks me through every room on the first floor. The kitchen is up to date with the latest appliances and all the furniture is high end. How the hell did Jason afford all of this?
The living room was my favorite out of the downstairs. The mantle above the fireplace had a framed picture of me and Jason. It was the picture from when I took him to see the sunrise, probably my favorite picture.
"Lets go see the upstairs." Jason says making his way up the stairs.
"The second floor is mostly extra bedrooms and my office. The third floor is ours." He says. We do a quick run down of the second floor and head to the third. There's only three doors in the small area.
"This door is our closet. It was a small room but I made it into a closet so we could have room and not be crowded. And the middle door is our bathroom. Again small room made to a bathroom. Lastly this door is our bedroom." He says. My jaw hangs low and he explains everything. I rush past him and look in the closet. Half of it has all his clothes, His scent of cologne hangs in the air.
I go to the bathroom and I almost scream. His and her sinks with storage are on the left wall. A giant shower with a spa bath tub sit next to it. The toilet sits in the corner next to a full length mirror. This bathroom is freaking amazing.
"I love it so much." I scream as I hug Jason. He laughs and stumbles back a little.
"Baby don't forget the bedroom." He says. I pull away and swing the door open. A California king bed is against the far wall and a flat screen TV is on the wall opposite of it. A big window with a window seat fills the emptiness of the room.
"Holy crap Jason this how is amazing. How did you pull all of this off?" I ask.
"With the right crew anything is possible. Also I made sure I added the best thing. My office is below the bedroom. Never have to worry about visitors hearing us." He says.
"Haha funny. What about the backyard?" I ask. When we walked past the back door I saw a little snippet of it but I wanna see it all.
"Common." He says. We rush down all the stairs and out the back door. Flowers and trees decorate the lawn in a perfect order. A big garage stands and the end of the driveway and a building stands at the back of the lawn.  
  "What's the building?" I ask pointing to it.
  "That's the pool house. I figured why have a pool when you can't enjoy it. We don't live in the tropical climates so I figured putting the pool inside would be better. We could use it all year round." He says.
  "Good idea." I say. It's the end of summer and fall is just days away. Living in Illinois isn't the best. No long hot summers half of the year it's cold. The temperature has been dropping lately with only a warm day every so often.
  "Wanna go see it?" He asks. I nod my head and we walk over to the pool house. It's half the size of the garage and the garage is huge. Probably holds 16 cars.
  "Ladies first." Jason says with a smile. I open the door and my jaw drops. A long pool sits in the center with a rock wall and waterfall. It looks like a pool off of the TV show, "insane pools, off the deep end." There's even a hot tub at one end.
  "The pool is 8 feet deep at one end and 4 feet at the other. On the back side of the rocks there are stairs so you can jump off the top. Completely safe." Jason says.
  "Babe this is amazing." I scream throwing myself in his arms again.
"Thank you." He says. I hear a car pull up. The driveway is wide enough for someone to pass us and they do. I push away from Jason.
"Who's that?" I ask. Jason turns around to see.
"That's the maid, Lily. She cooks and cleans for us. She doesn't work holidays and understands if we don't need her that day. She's here on Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Saturday's. Other days it's up to us. Is that okay?" Jason informs me.
"Yeah that's great." I say.
"Common." Jason says and I pull the door shut. We walk down the sidewalk to Lily's car. She steps out. She's an older woman with dark hair and gray roots. She dresses in casual wear, jeans and a long sleeve.
"Hello Lily. This is Sarah." Jason says. Lily extends her hand and I shake it.
"Hello Sarah it's so nice to finally meet you." She says with a light Italian accent.
"I take it you've heard a lot about me?" I question.
"Jason hasn't stopped talking about you. The past two weeks have just been about you." She says.
"Okay Lily." Jason says scratching the back of his head.
"You guys are such a cute couple." Lily says.
"Thank you." I say.
"Lily can you make us a late lunch?" Jason asks.
"Yes of course." She says walking to the house. We stay back.
"How about we carry your bags upstairs and then have lunch?" Jason suggests.
  "Yeah that'll be great." I say.

~~~~
Hope everyone enjoyed this long chapter. What do you y'all think of their new life?
Please vote and comment!!!
Thank you. XOXO. <3