Chapter 2

Sarah's P.O.V.
As I pay for my tattoo Jason goes outside to pull his car around. I walked out side to find him standing next to a black Range Rover. He looked even sexier is the afternoon sunshine. I could see each and every muscle on his body. God he's so hot.
I started to blush when these dirty thoughts came into my mind. He noticed and let out a small chuckle his smile was so perfect. The way his lips curled and the way his soft wrinkles formed on his face.
He opened the car door for me and I said thank you. The inside of the car smelled just like him, sexy and intoxicating. I told him my address and he started to drive. It was silent in the car which I didn't like I wanted to her his smooth sexy voice. I wanted to here the way my name rolls of his tongue so gracefully. My stomach growled.
"Sounds like someone is hungry." He chuckled sending a shiver down my spine.
"Yeah I'm a little bit I guess." I say nervously. I don't why I was nervous there was nothing to be nervous about.
"Do you want to stop and get something, my treat?" He asks looking over at me. I didn't want to be rude so I said yes. We ended up going to a little pub a few blocks just from my apartment.
"Hi welcome to, Bulldog Pub. Just two today?" A short lady asked us Jason said yes. When the lady asked for a table or booth he made no hesitation to reply booth. We followed the lady to a booth.
"What can I get y'all to drink?" She asked. Mostly directing her attention to Jason. That made me really jealous for some reason.
"I'll have a miller lite please, Sarah?" He looked at me with hungry eyes that made me blush.
"I'll just have an iced tea thank you." I said with a small smile. The waiter walked off. I picked up my menu. They mostly had burgers here but I settled for a BLT and truffle fries. I saw Jason look over the top of his menu a few times. And each time I would get warm and blush.
The waiter came back and we placed our orders in. Jason got the country burger. I think it was a cheeseburger with an union ring, fried egg, bacon, and barbecue sauce.
"So tell me a little bit about yourself." He says after we stare at each other.
"Well I moved to the city to get away from my mom. I wanted a life on my own so I didn't have to worry about them dealing with me. I moved up here with my dad and best friend Kelsey. We lived in Joliet for a summer until Kelsey and I decided to live in the city. We decided to live small so we could have better things. Like always have a full fridge and a closet with decent clothes. I work at a coffee shop." I explain that all to him. He never looked away from me always keeping his main focus on me.
"That's a lot for a small girl like you." He said with a small smile. I smiled in return.
"You have an amazing smile." He says. I blush even more than I already was.
"Tell me about you." I say my voice weak from his gaze towards me.
"Well I've been an artist my whole life. I grew up in a wealthy family. My parents aren't proud with my decision of being a tattoo artist but they support me. I've always lived in the city or in the area." He explained.
"Have you tattooed anyone famous?" I ask in curiosity.
"Yes." He says shaking his head slowly. My phones buzzes in my pocket. I take it out and check. 3 missed messages from Kelsey. I totally forgot to tell her where I was going. I open the messages.
"Where you at?" "Are you okay??" "WHY ARN'T YOU ANSWERING!?!?" I never leave her out from my plans. I decided to call her. I excuse my self from the table and walk outside. She picks up on the first ring.
"Where are you?" She half yells into the phone. I cringe from the loud noise.
"Sorry I stopped to get a bite to eat." I say reassuring her.
"What with who?" She asks.
"It's a long story but I'll tell you when I get home. I'll be home in about 45 minutes. I'm sorry again." I say.
"Okay. Just don't scare me like that again." She says.
"Okay I gotta go. Bye love ya." I say and hang up. I walk back in just as the food was arriving.
"Sorry. I forgot to tell my roommate Kelsey I would be coming home late." I explain to him.
"It's okay." He says. I start to eat my BLT realizing there is mayo on it. I scrunch my nose and take my napkin spitting my food into it. That seemed childish but the one this I hate the most is mayo. Jason noticed me and started to be concerned.
"Is everything okay?" He asks wiping his hands on in his napkin.
"Yeah I'm okay it's just there's mayo on my sandwich. I hate mayo so much." I say. He waves over the waiter.
"Can we get a new BLT she didn't realize there would be mayo on it." He asks. She takes the sandwich back. I eat the truffle fries for right now.
"Your unique. Your first tattoo is big and has a deep look to it. You live small for nice things. You don't like mayo." He laughs. "I like that you different. It makes you stand out from other people."
"Thank you" I say feeling the blush creep on my cheeks. My new sandwich comes back and we continue to eat. Having small talk on various things. When he pays we walk out. He's behind me his hand on my mid back sends chills of joy up and down my body.
He opens my car door and waits for me to get in before closing it. The car ride is short. When we stop in front of my building he gets out and opens the door. I'm about to say thank you and walk away but his hand stops me.
"I had a great time. I would like to do this again. Can I punch my number in your phone?" His words surprise me. I had a great time too. He made me feel special and different. I hand him my phone. He punches his number in and calls to his phone so he'll have my number too.
"I gotta go now. But thanks for the late lunch and taking me home." I say.
"Of course anytime." He says stepping closer. My body freezes I can't move. His eyes flash with lust as he reaches for me. Something stops him and he pulls back.
"Sorry. Have a good night Sarah." He says. My knees start to shake when he says my name.
"You too, Jason." I say and head into my building. I walk up the stairs to my apartment. When I open the door Kelsey is standing there with her arms crossed.
"You have a lot of explaining to do."

~~~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXOXO.