Chapter 9

Sarah's P.O.V.
I wake up around 2 o'clock. My sleep schedule is basically shit at this point. I turn of some music and decided to clean to occupy myself till 5. At 4 o'clock there's a knock at my door. I open the door to see more than a dozen roses and even a strawberry Bouquet. My jaw drops. I bring all the flowers and strawberries inside. There's a note too.

A beautiful bouquet for my angel of beauty. Strawberries sweet like my loves lips. Enjoy.
                                 Your love, Jason.

He's so sweet. I love this man. I eat a few strawberries and jump in the shower. I start to do my makeup. I do a simple look with a bold eyeshadow. I blow dry my hair and put it into a bun. This will show off the open back. I take my time with everything so it's perfect. I lather on the lotion and smother my self with perfume.
Before I put the dress on I put on a lace black thong. I slide the dress on. It takes my breath away seeing myself in such a gorgeous dress. Kelsey walks in and her jaw drops to the floor.
"Sarah you look amazing." She says with a grin.
"Thank you." I say back.
"Jason is gonna shit himself when he sees you in this." We both laugh.
At 7:45 I place my heels on and grab my clutch. I pace back and forth out of nerves and to get used to the shoes. 
8 o'clock on the dot there's a knock at the door. I open the door to reveal Jason. He's in a black tux with a royal blue tie. He looks stunning. The way his tux wraps around his muscles.
"You look gorgeous." He says.
"Same to you baby." Lust flashes over his eyes. He pulls me to him and kisses me. It's a soft kiss but full of lust and pure desire.
Kelsey clears her throat. I give her the stank eye. She's takes a few photos of us before we leave. There's a white hummer limo waiting for us. I get in and see Olivia and another Man. Olivia and I exchange hugs. She introduces me to her boyfriend Keith.
"Your dress is such a tease." He whispers into my ear. I grin softly.
We pull up to the building. Stairs leading to the doors of the building are covered in red carpet. Paparazzi line the edge of the carpet. He second we step out cameras flash. Taking a photo every second. We quickly make it inside.
There's soft music playing from a live orchestra under a set of two grand staircases. There's a coat check in on one end to the room and a bar on the other. Wes head up stairs. Jason's had always on the low of my back.
"So what was up with all the paparazzi?" I ask.
"Most of here tonight come from wealthy high class families so the press is always looking for a new cover story." He says. Makes sense I guess. We walk around looking at different pieces of art. Jason mingles with people he knows introducing me to the most important. Olivia disappears after a while.
We had casual conversation about the art. It's very peaceful and relaxing.
"Oh my god it's Jason." A girl snickers walking towards us. I can hear him groan in distress under his breath.
"Hello Victoria." He says flatly.
"How are you darling I haven't seen you in years." She says.
"I'm fine. What do you want?" He says coldly to her.
"I wanna catch up." She says then placing her hand on my arm. I almost shit myself. Who the hell is this bitch?
"Get your hands off me." He says.
"Oh baby you know you like. Just like all the other places I've torched you." She says in sexy under tone.
"Victoria I'm not playing your games. Let go of me or else." He says.
"Or else what. You can't do anything." She smirks. Before either one can say another word Olivia walks up.
"Oh look it's the slut Victoria." She says. I a flash Victoria's hand glides across Olivia's face. Olivia just laughs. Jason is pulling my arm away from the scene. We are to the grand staircase.
"Are you going to explain what happened back there? I'm lost." I say.
"Victoria is my ex. My stupid decision ex. She's the biggest slut in Chicago. She's been trying to get back to me for months. And Olivia will be fine. She always ends up beating Victoria's ass up. We just need to stay away from it." He informs.
"Um okay." I say.
"I'll be right back don't go anywhere." He says. I notice the bar again. I walk down the stairs and into the bar. I ask the bartender for two shots. I need something to cope with all this shit. The bartender pours the shots. I lift one to my lip I get it down in a second.
I go to grab the second but a hand reaches it before me. Jason takes the shot. His face puckers up. Baby I think.
"Hey that was mine." I slap his arm playfully.
"I told you not to move." He says.
"Oops my bad." I tease. His eyes flash with lust. I get hot all over. His hand cups my cheek. He kisses me slowly.
"Wanna leave?" He asks when he breaks the kiss. I stare into his eyes I can feel the lust in mine and see it in his.
"Sure" i say. Jason throws a ten on the bar for our shots and we head out. The limo has been replaced with the Cadillac from the other day. Just no driver. Only me and him.
"Are you taking me home?" I ask.
"Even better. My place." He says. I get hot thinking about it. We pull away from the building and head to his place.

~~~~~~
Please vote and comment
Thank you XOXOXOXOXO