Chapter 30

Sarah's P.O.V.
I wake up before Jason does. I love watching him sleep, especially when he's shirtless. I watch his chest rise and fall.  He's so muscular how does he find time to work out.
I sigh in content. I know it's been rough but I'm happy. I run my fingers across all his fine lines. He's more than perfect.
"I love you." I whisper. I get up from bed to get my self ready for the day. I take a shower, wishing I brought my razor to shave. I walk out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me. Cramps start to hit me again.
Is she ever gonna leave. I sigh and find something to wear. I decide on high waisted black shorts with a white crop top. I get dressed and walk back into the bedroom. Jason is sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Good morning beautiful." He says his voice raspy and horse. God he's sexy.
"Morning babe." I say walking over to him. He pulls me to him and onto the bed. He rolls me over so He's on top of me. I laugh.
He kisses me with love. I wrap my legs around him pulling him close. I run my hands along his bare back. I feel shivers run down his spine. He bites at my bottom lip. I give him entry. I moan and I can feel his hard on press into me.
My phone starts ringing. I sigh this is the closest to a normal relationship I've been to in a while. Jason pecks my lips and gets off. I roll over to grab my phone. Jason walks into the bathroom. The caller ID says it's my dad.
"Hey Dad." I say with excitement I'm my voice.
"Hey kiddo, what's going on? Haven't heard from you in a while." He says.
"Sorry I've been really busy. I'm moving into a bigger apartment soon hopefully. I also im have a boyfriend." I say.
"I'm glad to hear about the apartment. But who is this boy?" He says. I look down at my tattoo on the side of my thigh.
"He um works at tattoo shop. Well actually he owns it. His family is really rich as he says. I'm gonna meet his family today." I say.
"How long have you been going out with him?" He says.
"It's coming up on a month." I say.
"Just be smart about it. How did you meet him exactly?" He says.
"He gave me my first tattoo." I say.
"I thought we told you never to get tattoos." He says.
"I know but I'm young and still wanna live." I say.
"Fine and it's too late now I guess." He says.
"I want you to meet him Dad." I say.
"Okay. When can you make it down?" He says.
"Not this weekend but how about the following?" I say.
"Okay that's good." He says. Jason walks out of the bathroom. His hair wet from his shower I bite my lip. His towel hangs low on his waist.
"Hey Dad I gotta go. I'll talk to you soon." I say.
"Okay bye. Love you." He says. 
"I love you too. Bye." I say. I hang up and set my down on the bed. I get off the bed. Jason is in the closet. I go to the bathroom to finish getting ready.
I do a messy bun. I apply mascara and a little eyebrow gel to keep them from looking crazy. I finish up and head out. Jason is wearing khakis and a white button down with the top feel buttons undone.
"I like that your shorts show off you tattoo." He says.
"Thanks. I love my tattoo." I say. He walks towards me.
"I'm glad you do." He says. He cups my face.
"Now where did we leave off?" He says. He kisses me with passion. I wrap my arms around his back. He bites my lip I don't let him in. He pulls away.
"Not fair." He says.
"We have places to go." I say.
"Ugh you win." Hey says. I laugh and follow him downstairs. We walk out and into the elevator. He hits a different button than usually. When the doors open it's a parking garage. Hand in hand he leads me to a black Camaro.
"Nice wheels." I say as he opens the door for me.
"A man does love him a good car collection." He says flashing a smile.
"You have more?" I say.
"From classic to modern I sure do." He says. He closes the door and walks around to the other side.
"My dad is a car guy too. He has a 1952 Buick and a firebird." I say.
"Well I sure would love to meet him. Sounds like him and I would get along." He says. He starts up the car and starts driving. The purr of the engine is comforting.
"Well how about we go see him. Not this coming weekend though. It's our one month." I say.
"Well I do in fact have a night planned out." He says flashing a smile.
"I can't wait." I say.
"So you ready to meet my family?" He says.
"I'm a little nervous." I say truthfully.
"Why?" He says.
"What if they don't like me?" I say. He grabs my hand.
  "How could they not like you? Your beautiful, smart, and your tough. When we hit that rough patch you stayed. Your definitely a keeper. If my parents don't like you why should that stop us from having an amazing relationship?" He says. His words really hit me.
"I guess you have a point. Thanks baby." I say.
"Just speaking the truth." He says.
After about 20 minutes we pull up to an enormous mansion. There has to be at least 20 bedrooms. It's a tan brick with large windows for each room. The landscape is absolutely beautiful. You can smell all the flowers throughout the property. I hear a water fountain but I don't see it.
"Come on let's go in." Jason says as he pulls me along. We walk up the stairs to the French doors.

~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXOXO.