Chapter 65

Sarah's P.O.V.
  We are currently sitting at the long rectangle table assigned for the new weds and bridesmaids/groomsmen. Dinner is just getting served to us. It's a grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes and vegetables on the side. A very basic dinner but something simple.
  The photographer we have hired has been taking so many pictures Kelsey and I are going to have a great time going through them. It's so good to see that so many family and friends have some to Kelsey's wedding. This has absolutely been a fairytale since we woke up this morning.
  The banquet hall is decorated the way Kelsey and I had imagined. Candles, flowers, and stones decorate each table for the centerpieces. Dim lights and a low talking make the perfect ambiance for the room.
  The dinner is absolutely amazing and has been paired with a fantastic champagne. Kelsey is drinking sparkling grape juice and is annoyed wishing she could drink.
  "I want to make a toast." Jason says towards the end of dinner. Everyone gives their attention to him.
  "Hi everyone, if you don't know me I'm Jason. Brandon and I have been friends ever since we were little. I watched him go through many girlfriends along the years. When he met Kelsey I could tell she was the one for him. When Kelsey got pregnant Brandon got so happy that he was gonna be a dad but also because it would be with Kelsey. I love you bro and I know you've just made the best decision of your life!" Jason says and everyone cheers on. Brandon gets up and gives Jason a bro hug.
  "I would also like to make a toast." I say standing up. Jason and Brandon take their seats.
  "I stared going out with Brandon and Kelsey didn't have a boyfriend at the time. I felt bad that I was in this amazing relationship while she had no one. I talked to Jason and that's when we decided to hit Kelsey up with Brandon. They clicked from the start and I knew they would last. Hearing Kelsey say she was pregnant was probably just as amazing as hearing her say she was getting married to Brandon. They were a perfect match made by God. Let's raise our glasses to the happiest couple and to many diaper changes in the years to come." I say raising my glass. Everyone raises theirs and laugh at my little joke. Kelsey gives me a hug too.
  "Okay I would like to have the bride and groom come to the stage for their first dance." The DJ informs. Kelsey and Brandon head down to the dance floor.  They stand in the center waiting for the music to start. When "Heaven" by Bruce Springsteen starts to play the gracefully move across the dance floor.
  The song carries out and it's time for the daddy daughter dance. This dance will specifically just be her dad and bit mine. They song begins to play and they moves across the dance floor. Jason leans over to me.
  "Would you ever want this some day with me?" He asks. His question catches me off guard a little.
  "Of course I would. We may not be the most perfect couple in the world but I couldn't imagine growing old without you. I love you Jason." I say.
  "I love you too." He says kissing me. We don't make it too much sine we are in public. Jason has been saying stuff like this ever since wedding planning had begun and it makes me believe he will propose to me. I would absolutely say yes without hesitation.
  The dance ends and Kelsey motions for me to come to the floor, I go to her.
  "I want to have a dance with my best friend." She tells me.
  "I do too." I say. I place my hands on her waist and she places he on my shoulders. A song begins to play and we move around slowly.
  "I'm so happy for you." I say.
  "Thank you. This feels so amazing. I hope you get this someday." She says with a big smile.
  "Kelsey I think Jason is going to propose. He keeps talking about marriage and a future together." I say.
  "Isn't that what you want?" She asks confused.
  "Absolutely. I don't know I guess I'm just nervous." I shrug.
  "You have nothing to worry about. I'm here." She says.
  "Thank you." I say and we just continue to have our dance together. The song ends and everyone else comes to the floor to dance. The night is filled with constant dancing and I end up ditching the heels at some point.
I also get a little drunk too but I had fun so that's all that matters. Jason is currently carrying me up to our room since the party is over. I stayed to clean up and gather up belongings before heading away. It's around 1:30 am.
We get to our room and Jason lays me on the bed. I strip out of my dress laying in only my underwear as Jason takes his close off too. We both are a little drunk and tired from everything.
Jason falls into bed next to me and pulls me close to him. This feels so nice after partying all night. He runs his hands all over my body and since I'm not wearing a bra he cups my boobs.
"Jason?" I ask.
"Yes Sarah?" He asks back.
"Are you serious with all the marriage talk these past months?" I ask curious.
"Yes. Why are you not?" He asks sounding panicked.
"No I'm serious too. It's just weird to hear these this because I never thought this would actually happen to me. That's all." I say shrugging.
"Well you've found the right man because I'm definitely not going anywhere." He says kissing me cheek.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too baby. Now get some rest." He says snuggling closer to me.

~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXO.