Chapter 64

Sarah's P.O.V.
Kelsey's wedding is tomorrow! We are currently sitting in my hotel suit, it's about 9:45pm. Since Kelsey is pregnant we can't have a typical bachelorette party so we decided to stay in watch movies and hangout. It's probably just as fun in all honesty.
We are currently watching, "How to lose a guy in 10 days". We all absolutely love Matthew McConaughey. This is our second movie and probably last since Kelsey can barely keep her eyes open.
The past week and a half when by fat between having to do last minute things for the wedding and then spread Ruth's ashes. Jason and I are doing good and probably better than ever. I just can't believe how happy he can make me sometimes.
I know I was scared about his drinking and all but then I realized he loves me to much to hurt me. That night he came in my room he would have hurt me with the first touch he gave me. He didn't which knew he couldn't hurt me and that he's really changed. I did later find out he did drink a good amount of the scotch. I was mad at him but I trust him and I don't want to lose him over small things.
  The movie is finally over and Sarah is passed out on my bed. Olivia and Abby return to their rooms and I let Kelsey sleep in mine. Tomorrow is her big day which we both can't wait for. It's not even my wedding but I'm gonna walk down the aisle with Jason in my arm which is gonna feel like a fairytale.
  "Goodnight Kelsey." I whisper even though She's already asleep. I climb in bed next to her and fall asleep fast.

  Today is the big day! Kelsey is currently getting her makeup done by the Beauty Titian. I'm getting my hair done along with the other girls. We already got our makeup done while Kelsey was getting her hair done. We have two hours till we have to go to the church.
  Brandon has been sending messages to Kelsey all morning and they are so sweet. She's trying no to tear up and ruin any of her makeup. She's been binge eating fruit all morning too since she's a little nervous. That was her pregnancy craving, fruit.
All morning has been laughing and crying. Kelsey is emotional from her pregnancy but we crack jokes to lighten her mood. She is honestly blessed to have this day finally be here.
Time passes and it's finally time for everyone to slip into their dresses. Kelsey goes into hers first and I can't help but want to cry. She's looks absolutely beautiful in her dress as if she was meant to wear it. The bridesmaids change into our royal blue long flowy dresses. We all look stunning standing here together.
"Kelsey you absolutely look amazing." I say giving her another hug before we head downstairs.
"Thank you. You do too. I love you." She says.
"I love you too. Now it's time to walk down the aisle. Are you ready?" I ask her.
"Absolutely. Let's go!" She says heading towards the door. We pile into the limousine and head to the church. Many people are here and we sneak in through a back entrance to avoid being seen.
We each grab our Bouquets of flowers and find out partners. My dad and Kelsey's get situated as we are only ten minutes from walking down the aisle. Jason finally finds me as we are the first to walk out.
"Baby you look absolutely stunning." Jason purrs.
"Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself." I say nudging his arm. The wedding coordinator tells us we are ready to begin and Jason and I head out.
The typical wedding music is playing as we make our way down the aisle. If only this was my real wedding. Many familiar faces scatter the crowd as we make our way to the front. Jason and I part at the alter. Brandon stands proud and happy waiting for his bride to be walk down the aisle.
The two next pairs walk down and then the final one comes. Kelsey is squished between my dad and hers as they make their way towards the alter. I look at Brandon to see he's crying a little at the sight of Kelsey.
Kelsey gives a quick hug to my dad and hers and makes her way to Brandon. She hands me her Bouquet and grabs Brandon's hands.
"Everyone please take your seats." The pastor says and the ceremony begins. Everyone sits and the pastor beings to speak. The normal vows are repeated between them and then they exchange their own.
"Kelsey, I knew from the moment I first met you that you were the one. You had a bright positive energy that was just so amazing. When I met you I became such a better and happier person. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life along side with you. I also can't wait to spend a lifetime with our baby. I hope to have a big family with you and spend every second of my life with you. I know life without you is imaginable. I love you Kelsey." Brandon says and slides Kelsey's ring on to her finger. Light catches it as it sparkles, absolutely stunning.
"Brandon, getting set up with you was the best thing ever. I never thought I would be settling down with such an amazing guy like you. Your my best friend and I know I can trust you with all my heart. I can't wait for you to be the father to my kids and the man I come home to everyday. Getting to spend a lifetime with you is a dream come true. I love you, Brandon." Kelsey says tearing up a bit. She slides his ring on.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor says. Brandon goes for the big one and leans her down and kisses her. The crowd yells and cheers for them. They come up from the kiss laughing. Kelsey takes her Bouquet and Brandon picks her up, crayon her bridal style, as they go down the aisle. Jason and I follow them out the church as well.
They get into the carriage and so do Jason and I. Kelsey wanted me, her best friend, by her side every step of the way. We wait for everyone to get out of the church. Since it's winter we cover up with velvet blankets to stay warm.
People pile out of the church to take pictures and congratulation the newly wedded couple. We take a few minutes at the church before heading over to the hotel for the reception.
  "Congratulations!" I say as soon as we start towards the hotel.
  "Thank you and for being with me along the way." Kelsey says.
  "Always." I say. We continue our way to the hotel getting honks from cars passing by.

~~~~
KELSEY AND BRANDON ARE MARRIED!!!!
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXO.