Chapter 59

Sarah's P.O.V.
   Kelsey just arrived and she's in love with the house so far she's seen the first floor and already wants to move in.
  "I can't believe Jason did all this for you." She says as I take her upstairs to show her my room. The boys went out the garage.
  "I know it's absolutely amazing." I say reaching the third floor.
  "Too many stairs though." She says panting.
  "It's all worth it. Closet. Bathroom. Bedroom." I say pointing to each door.
  "Wait what? Did I hear that correctly?" She says raising her eyebrows.
   "Yes you did." I say. She opens each door and her mouth opens wider each time.
  "Holy crap Sarah. This is freaking amazing." She says.
  "I had the same reaction." I giggle.
  "This is incredible. Imagine what the pool looks like." She says.
  "Well lets go. That's what you came here for." I say. We walk down the stairs and out the back door to the pool house. I open the door and let Kelsey in first.
  "Oh my god. It's huge." She says rushing father in. I laugh as I follow her in.
"I had the same reaction to mostly everything in this house. Jason really out did himself." I say sliding my shoes off.
"He really did." Kelsey says.
"Well lets go swimming." I say excited now that I'm just in my bathing suit. I can't wait to use this pool all year around. Having it indoors is one of the best ideas Jason had.
"Yeah definitely." She says taking off her dress. I walk over to the stairs of the pool. It's only four feet for a little bit then starts to drop off. I walk all the way in, the water isn't too cold which is nice. This pool is probably heated it wouldn't surprise me.
  Kelsey is soon trailing her way into the pool and over by me. I sit on the edge of the pool, must be a built in seat that goes around the whole pool. Kelsey sits next to me.
  "So what's it like being engaged?" I ask her.
  "It's kinda crazy to think about. I wanna have the wedding before the baby comes through. There's this rush that comes with all of this that you can't get over." She says with a smile.
  "That's great. I'm so happy for you." I say.
  "Thanks. So how are things with Jason and the new house." She says.
  "Um Kelsey there's actually something you should know." I say twirling my hand around the waters surface.
  "What is it?" She asks in a concerning tone.
  "I cheated on Jason a while ago. I was lost without him. I went to the club one night and did a one night stand with some guy. I also told Jason about this." I say.
  "Oh Sarah. I'm so sorry. How did Jason take it?" She asks.
  "He was upset at first but then he blamed it all on himself. He says he the cause of it all because he left and what not." I say. I stop twirling my hand and look at Kelsey. I can tell she's really worried about me by the way she's looking at me.
  "He shouldn't have left you. I'm so sorry." She says pulling me into a hug.
  "Yeah I am too but thanks." I say pulling away. The door to the pool house opens and the boys walk in. They are shirtless with the swim shorts on.
  "Hello ladies. Mind if we join you?" Jason asks.
  "Not at all." I say back. Jason and Brandon walk to the back of the rock wall and climb it. They stand on the top and jump off at the same time. I giant splash hit me and Kelsey in the face. We laugh as the boys come back up the the surface, and then swim over to us.
"Jason I seriously have to tell this house, pool, everything is absolutely amazing." Kelsey gushes as Brandon pulls her to his side.
"Thank you." He says moving towards me. Brandon rubs Kelsey's baby bump. She's only around 3 and 1/2 months so it's small. It's only visible with tight clothes or in a bathing suit. It's so crazy to think about how much everything has changed in the past 5 months.
I found Jason and Kelsey found Brandon. It all feels like something out of a movie or something. I would have never thought it would ever be like this. I feel like I'm living the life and Kelsey is starting a family. I can't help but really be happy for everyone. There may be complications but in the end it's all worth it.
"Sarah?" Jason asks. I snap out of my thoughts and look at him.
"Yeah?" I ask back.
"You spaced out. You okay?" He says with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah I was just thinking about all of us. It's crazy how much our lives have changed. I'm just really happy." I say wrapping my arm around Jason's side.
"Well I'm happy for all of us too." Jason says gesturing to everyone. We all share small smiles.

~~~~
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately and that this chapter is so small. I hope to have more up soon. Please be patient.
Thank you. XOXO. ❤❤