Chapter 10

Jason's P.O.V.

I know taking her to my place is a bad idea. I won't be able to control myself. I get nervous the closer I get to my pent house. I can feel the lust on my body. My hard on from the moment she opened the door prompt and ready.
We get to my building I park the car and we head up. It's a long flight up since I'm on the 46 floor. The ride up is quite. We exit the elevator and enter my house.
Sarah looks around in amazement. I have floor to ceiling widows which give a breathe taking view of the city.
"Your house is beautiful." She say walking around the first floor.
"Thank you." I say. She stands at the window staring at the city below. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her.
"What are you thinking about?" I ask.
"Everything. My job. Us. Victoria." I turn her around.
"Hey there's nothing to worry about Victoria isn't going to be a problem I'll take care of it. I'll help you find a job it'll be okay. And why are you thinking about us?" I say. I rest my hand on her hips.
"I don't know. I feel like it's moving to fast. But then at the same time it's going so slow. Is this how relationships always feel?" She says looking into my eyes.
"Yes they have different effects. But you set the pace to what you want." I say. I want her to be comfortable and happy with everything.
"What if I choose the wrong pace?" She says.
"Hey everything is going to be okay." I say. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me close.
"Do you have something more comfortable that this dress?" She asks pulling away from me. I nod my head yes and she follows me upstairs. We enter my room. I got to my wardrobe and get a white button down. She take the shirt and goes to change. I walk back into the wardrobe and shrug out of my clothes leaving just my boxers.
"Jason do you...." her sentence is stopped when I walk out of the wardrobe. She scans me head to toe. I do the same to her. The shirt just passes her butt. Her nipples visible through the shirt. I clear my throat and look away.
"Um right you were asking..." I say.
  "Oh uh um do you have a uh extra um phone charger?" She stutters.
"Yeah let me go grab it." I leave the room and head to my office. I grab the cord and head back. She's sitting on the bed. I plug the cord in next to the bed. She stands up as I walk past. She grabs My wrist and stops me. I look at her puzzled.
She pushes me on the bed and lays on me. She kisses my lips softly at first then with full desire. She bites my bottom lip asking for entry. I don't give her what she wants. She runs he hand over my aching hard on. I moan and she slips her tongue in exploring every inch.
She breaks away panting. She starts kissing down my jaw line and nibbling every so often. She sits up directly over my hard on. I can feel her wetness. She grinds her hips a little. She jumps off all of a sudden and it's out the door. I sit there puzzled.
I follow after her trying to find her. I got to the kitchen and find her rummaging through the wine fridge. I lean against the wall watching her. She pick a bottle of strawberry hill. My sister loves that shit.
She opens the cork and drinks straight from the bottle. I walk over to her and grab the bottle.
"Hey tipsy leave me some." I say. She pouts at me as I take a sip. The sweet flavor of strawberries and alcohol rush through me.
"Give it back." She says crossing her arms making her boobs pop out more. I hand her the bottle. She takes two big swigs. She pauses for a moment bored taking two more.
"Okay that's enough." I take the bottle from her and place the cork back in it. She pouts at me. I pull her in for a hug.
"Why are trying to get drunk?" I ask. She takes a minute to reply.
"I don't know. Maybe so I can forget the bad." She says.
"It's okay I'm here for you. You don't need to get drunk." I say. She pulls back and looks at me.
"Why because you make me feel drunk when you walk into a room." She says with a smile. I didn't know that I mean I could tell by her actions.
"Yes. Your such a tease though." I laugh.
"Why? Because I do this." She lightly brushes her hand over my hard on. It try not to lose it as I feel the lust in my body.
"Or this." She nibbles and kisses my jaw line and to my neck. I can't stand it. I pick her up and place her on the counter. I kiss her eagerly with lust and desire. I run my hands through her hair. I stand between her legs.
Her lips taste sweet. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. I don't want one inch of space between us. I bite her bottom lip. She opens letting me explore every inch. I rest my hands on her bare thighs. Her skin as smooth as petals.
I move my hands higher up her thighs. Her hand rests on my chest pushing me away. She pulls away from the kiss. She looks at me in the eyes. She looks scared. I take a step back to give her space.
"I'm sorry." She says looking down.
"No it's okay. I shouldn't have done anything I should have left it at what we did upstairs." I say ashamed of myself. I need to let her set the pace.
"I'm such a tease. Sorry."
"It's okay. I like it." I say with a small smile.
"It's getting late im tired." She says yawning. I take her hand and walk up the stairs with her. I love the way our hands fit. We climb into my bed. I cuddle her and we drift off to sleep. This was a crazy confusing night. But I'm glad I spent it with my love.