Chapter 45

Sarah's P.O.V.
My alarm goes off at 6:45am. I groan as I roll over to shut it off. I wrap my blanket around me and sit on the edge of the bed. I sit there thinking if I should go to work or not. I don't want to look like I can't be near him but I do want my space. This is such a hard decision.
I'm still mad and upset about all this. I decide to check my phone I notice I have three more new text messages than last night all from Jason. I unlock my phone and check them.
"Baby I'm really sorry"
  "Text me when you get home"
  "Are you home yet?"
  "Baby please answer."
  "I know I fucked up by going just please answer."
  "Baby you haven't answered I know your mad just tell me your okay"
  "I love you".
  By the last message I don't even realize I'm crying. He has my heart going every direction and I don't know what to do. I do the half ass move and curl up back in bed. I cry myself back to sleep.
  Someone is shaking me awake. The sun is fully up and shines bright in my eyes as I try to wake up. I try pushing them away.
  "Wake up." His voice is rough and dry. My eyes snap open when I realize it's Jason. 
  "What are you doing here?" I ask wrapping the sheets closer to me.
  "You never answered my texts. You never showed up to work. It's about noon right now. I needed to know that you are okay." He says sitting on the bed.
  "Okay. You see I'm fine now go away. I want some space." I say a little more harsh than I wanted too.
  "Please don't do this. I can't bare thinking about us needing space." He says.
  "Neither can I but right now for me it seems logical." I say turning away from him.
  "Come on. You need to work. You can't lay here all day." He says.
  "Watch me." I say with a lot of attitude. I can feel him ball up the sheets in his hands. I take a deep breath as the sheets fly off me. I look at him as his eyes rake over my body. Memories of our first time flood back into my mind.
"Stop looking at me like that." I say rolling my eyes.
"I'm sorry." He says dropping his eyes. Thoughts of people saying make up sex is the best find their way into my mind. I can feel myself blushing and look away. I love him so much but I'm so lost. I feel Jason grab my hand I look at him.
"Please say you forgive me." He says. I bite my bottom lip causing his eyes to flash with lust.
"Only if you prove to me you love me." I say. He kicks off his shoes and moves closer to me. I unbutton his short sleeve button down shirt. He throws it across the room. I stifle a small laugh and Jason moves his lips closer to mine.
M.C.
His lips touch mine and all my worries are quickly gone. I melt into him and kiss him back with lust. His hands glide along my bare skin sending shivers down my spine. He lays me down as he takes his pants and boxers off. He reaches into my bedside drawer and gets a condom. He slides it on and falls back on to me.
He kisses me as I wrap my arms around his body. I love the way our skin feels together. He's perfect with the right amount of flaws. He bites at my lip wanting in but I don't let him. His and trails down my body to my clit.
"Already wet?" He says breaking our kiss.
"Always for you baby." I say kissing him to shut him up. He rubs his fingers against me in circular motions. Soon I'm moaning as he slide three fingers in with no warning.
"Baby I'm gonna cum." I moan out. I throw my head back and he pulls him fingers out.
"Not yet." He says. He slides his length into me. He grabs my hands and intertwines them and holds them above my head. I bite my lip and he thrust in and out. The pleasure taking over me. I wrap my legs around Jason wanting him as close to me as I can get him.
"I love you." He moans. He thrust harder.
"I'm gonna cum. Baby please." I cry out.
"I'm almost there." He says. A few seconds later I can't hold and I'm shaking from the orgasm. I can feel Jason have his too. Panting he falls on me lightly. We lay there catching our breaths.
  "Now do you forgive me." He whispers in my ear.
  "Maybe." I tease. He laughs.
  "I gotta get back to work. You coming?" He asks.
  "I guess." I say. He gets up to start getting dressed as do I. I pick out a long black skirt and a white crop top. I throw on a pair of sandals and head for the bathroom. I try to get my hair in the best bun possible and they spray on a ton on perfume. Jason walks into the bathroom fixing himself too.
  "I'm gonna grab something to eat really quick from the kitchen." I say leaving the bathroom. When I get to the kitchen a vase of roses have been placed in the center. Now doubt they are from Jason. I roll my eyes and walk over to the fridge. I grab a yogurt from the bottom drawer.
  As I'm eating my yogurt I think about everything that's been happening. Why does Victoria have to marry Jason? Why can't the make a money deal some other way? Why can't I have a normal relationship without someone getting in the way? So many questions but not many answers. Of course I fall for the man with the fucked up ex-girlfriend.
  I feel Jason's arms wrap around my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder and doesn't say anything for a while.
  "Lets go before I take you back in there." He purrs in my ear. I laugh and toss my spoon in the sink and container in the garbage. Hand in hand we lock up the apartment and leave.
  "What ere you thinking about?" He asks when we get into the car.
  "Nothing." I say shrugging. The mid June sun made the car warm. Something about a warm car in the summer is comforting. Our short car ride is soon over when we pull into the shop.
  "Has it been busy?" I ask. I kinda feel bad for not going this morning but I have my reasons.
  "Kinda but Zack has taken care of the front desk. I think he'll be happy with you being here now." He laughs.
  "Sorry about that." I say. We get out of the car together.
  "It's okay. Don't worry about it." He says. We walk into the shop. The buzzing of an ink gun is coming from one of the rooms. Zack here's the door open and comes out of his office.
  "Oh thank god. Where were you?" Zack asks.
  "Sorry I slept in." I say casually. I go over to the counter chair and sit down.
  "Okay. Jason you have one more client today. I have no one so can I go home early." He asks.
  "Wait you have one now." I speak up. They both look at me.
  "What do you mean?" Jason asks puzzled.
  "I want a belly button piercing." I say with a nonchalant smile. Jason just furrows his eyebrows. I've always dreamed of getting one and right now I'm at one of my many mid life crisis so I need a change.
  "Okay well let me get the stuff and you'll be on your way." Zack says them goes into a room.
  "Since when have you wanted this?" Jason asks.
  "Since now. Your paying. I left my wallet at home." I give him a cheesy smile. He sighs and walks into the back.
  "Okay Sarah I'm ready." Zack says popping his head out of the door. I walk into the room. Zack motions for me to lay down on the table so I do. I lift up my shirt a little.
  "It'll only pinch for a second and it'll be over. Do you want a ring or stud?" He asks.
  "A stud." I say. I take a deep breath. My dad is gonna kill me. Zack pinches the skin as he's getting ready to pierce it.
"Take a deep breath," he says I do as he says he places the needle in "now breathe out." I pinch hurt enough to make my eyes water but I'll live.
"That was too bad." I say. He finishes up.
"Yeah. You just need to get cleaner to clean it every day." He says handing me a paper.
"Thanks." I say leaving the room. I go back to the counter to work the most boring job in the world. I don't even know what my pay is. I'm sure it'll be huge since Jason has the tendency of doing stuff like that.
I pull out a pad of paper and start doodling on it for the remainder of the day.

~~~
Please vote and comment
Thank you XOXO