Chapter 34

Jason's P.O.V.
I pull into the parking lot of the ice cream place. Sarah squeals in excitement. I laugh and get out of the car to open her door. Her and I walk up to the ordering window. She scans the menu and know exactly what she wants.
"I'll have a peanut butter shake please." She says with a big smile.
"What size?" The lady behind the window asks.
"Medium is fine." Sarah says.
"And what would you like?" The lady asks me.
"I'll have two scoops of vanilla in a dish with cherry dip." I say.
"Okay that'll be $6.37." She says. I hand the lady the money and walk over the pick up window.
"What you order is my second favorite choice. Peanut butter ice cream is my top favorite." Sarah says.
"Never had it before." I say. Her eyes go wide with shock.
"You have to try it." She says.
"Okay I will." I say. In perfect timing our order shows up. We go to a picnic table and sit. She takes my ice cream and replaces it with her shake. I smile and take a drink. Since it's so thick it's hard to suck through the stew so I start laughing. When the ice cream hits my tongue I'm in love.
"Wow that really is good." I say. I realized she taken a big bite of my Sunday.
"So is this." She laughs. We trade back to our original orders.
"How did you know about this place?" She asks.
"I used to come her as a kid." I say.
  "Why were you all the way up here?" She asks.
  "You'll find out soon." I say. We finish our ice cream and get back in the car. It's a short ride to the house. It's on its own private beach so it's kinda tricky to get there. In the end it's all worth it.
  We pull up to the house and Sarah gasps. She gets out of the car before I can get her door. I smile to see that she's so happy. The house is a very big white modern home. We didn't live in this exact house when I was younger. My parents tore that one down and built this one. I get out of the car and start grabbing the bags.
  "Let me help." Sarah says as she picks up one of her bags. I close the trunk and we carry the bags up to the house. I ring the door bell. I have a house maid here to help out with everything I have planned. The door opens to a middle aged woman. She's one of the many house maids my family has.
"Hello Jason. Hi Sarah, I'm Anne." She says extending her hand. They shake and Anne moves aside so we can come in. She takes our bags and carries them up to our room.
"So what are we gonna do while we wait?" Sarah asks.
"We are going to watch a movie." I say.
"What movie?" She asks.
"You'll see." I say smiling.
"Ugh always with the surprises." She complains. I grab her hand and pull her closer. She wraps her arms around my waist.
"Surprises make it exciting." I whisper as I cup her cheek. I lean in to kiss her but pause.
"Kiss me dammit." She says softly. I smile and take her into my arms. I dip her like professional dancers would. I kiss her softly and bring her back to a standing position. She laughs.
"Your gonna give me whiplash." She says. Her skin has a glow that only one In love will ever have. I take her hand start walking towards the in home theater. My parents added this for me and Olivia, since we always brought friends up here.
  We go down a long hallway till we reach the second to last door. I open the door for her and we walk in. The movie is ready to start. I lead her to the middle row out of three. In the middle of the row two chairs have blankets and pillows on them. All the chairs in here are recliners.
   "Jason this is so cute." She says as we sit.
  "I knew you would like it." I say. She leans over and gives me a big kiss. I hit play on the movie and we snuggle close together. The movie I chose is Grease. When Sarah notices it she gets really happy.
  "How did you know I love older movies?" She asks.
  "Kelsey told me. I wanted this weekend to be special for you. It's your first anniversary with a guy ever." I say.
  "Your to perfect. I love you." She says.
  "I love you too." I say. We watch the movie till it's over. When it's over she looks sleepy.
"Hey sleepy head." I laugh.
"I'm not sleepy." She says playfully hitting me. We laugh and sit there for a little bit enjoying the moment. I hear her stomach growl and it just makes me laugh.
  "Common dinner should be done." I say and get up. She takes my hand and we walk through the house. We get into the backyard and she gasps. I have a table set up on the patio that over looks the beach. Everything is lit up in a Romantic way to set the mood. The sun is barely starting to set since it's mid summer.
  "Jason this is couldn't be more perfect." She says taking in the moment.
  "I'm glad you like it." I say. I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her. We stand there till her stomach growls making her laugh. I walk with her to the table and pull her chair out for her. I sit down and Anne starts bringing the food. She has a cart filled with everything to make the moment perfect.
  She pours us each a glass of champagne. We each get the same entree of chicken oreganato with a side of bell peppers and mashed potatoes. Anne walks away with the cart.
  "This smells amazing." Sarah says her eyes wide with joy.
  "It even tastes better." I tell her. She takes the first bite and moans. I get a hard on and clench my jaw.
  "Sorry. I couldn't help myself." She says.
  "Next time you do it I would be able to control myself." I say. She smile at what I mean. We continue our meal and onto dessert.

~~~
Please vote and comment!
Thank you. XOXO!