Chpater 19

Jason's P.O.V.
I couldn't help but smile. I knew what she meant and I knew I could give it to her. I started kissing her again. I removed my suit jacket. I unbuttoned my dress shirt.
Her hands explored my body. Taking in every inch. I slip off her dress. She's wearing black lace. My hard on grows ever bigger. I kiss her with every bit of lust. She place her hands on my belt buckle and undos it. She pulls the zipper all the way down. I kick of my pants.
She flips us over and straddles me. She smiles. She moves quickly off me and stands. I don't take and stand up too. She had an evil plan she drops her knees and yanks my underwear down.
My hard on springs out. Her eyes go wide at my size. I chuckle.
"Are you okay?" I ask her knowing this will be her first.
"I think so guide me a long." She's says. I nod she takes my length in her hand and moves back and forth. Pleasure soon take over my body. Her mouth wraps around the the tip. She flicks her tongue back and forth.
"Ah fuck." I say low so Kelsey won't hear. She slowly takes my length in bobbing her head.
"Less teeth baby." I say. I take her hair in my hands and guide her at a quicker speed. She paces her self to it.
"I'm about to cum baby. Ah fuck yeah." I moan. I release in side her. She swallows my load and licks the extra off my shaft. She stands up and kisses me. Her lips salty and sweet from my load.
I lay her on the bed. I unclip her bra. Her plumb breast bounce. He nipples hard from the lust that runs through her. While kissing her I rub her nipples. I kiss along her jaw line and to her sweet spot. I suck and nibble knowing I'll leave a hickey.
I move the nipples sucking and rubbing both equally. I move down her body. I glide my finger across her panties ever so slightly. This cause her to shiver.
"You wet." I smile. I pull off her panties. She spreads her legs wide giving me access. I kiss the area around avoiding her very need.
"Please." She cries wanting the pleasure. I smile. I flick my tongue back and forth. She throws her head back. I stick a finger inside her.
"Your so tight baby." I purr. She arches her back at the new feeling. I slowly move my finger in and out slowly. I add another finger and lick and suck her. She moans. Her hands wrap in my hair pushing me further into her.
She gets tighter around my finger. Her body shakes from her orgasm. I lay next to her. We both lay in a thin layer of sweat. She has a glow on her that words could not describe.
"Your beautiful." I say. I kiss her.
"I'm sweaty." She says breaking the kiss. I laugh at her.
"I love you." I tell her. I don't know if it was to soon to tell her. She kinda is in shock.
"Was it to soon?" I ask her. I don't wanna rush it if she doesn't want to.
"No. Nothing with you is. I love you too." She says kissing me. I kiss and hold her. We lay awake for a while until I can hear her soft breathing turning into a tiny snore.
I get up slowly not wanting to disturb her. I slip on some sweat pants and walk into the kitchen quietly. I can't help but smile at the thought of loving Sarah.
I go to the fridge and get a bottle of water. I sit at the table and think. How could a girl like her be with me? I never though I would be with a girl like her. She's perfect.
"Hey." Kelsey says interrupting my thoughts.
"Did we keep you awake?" I ask. I shouldn't have done it with Kelsey in the house.
"No I can't sleep." She says. She sits across from me.
"Sarah's lucky to have you. This is the happiest I've seen her in years." She says. I smile.
"I'm glad to have her too. What do you mean by 'this is the happiest I've seen her in years'?" I ask. I thought she told me everything.
"It's not for me to tell you. I respect her privacy and I don't know how she would feel if I told you her life." She says.
"Okay I respect that." I say.
"So why was Kelsey so upset?" She asks.
"Um. I have an ex girlfriend. The biggest slut of Chicago basically. We have a bad past that Kelsey knows all about. Well she was at the bar and she got scared. I feel like she thinks Victoria is gonna hurt her to get her out of my life. So that Victoria can have me all to her self. And that hurts Sarah." I explain to her.
"Ah. I see. Have you two said I love you?" She asks.
"Yes. I do in all honesty. I would never do anything to hurt her." I say.
"Your a good man Jason. I hope you can keep your promise." She says.
"I will. Always and forever." I say.
"Good." She says.
"Well I'm gonna go to sleep now. Sleep tight." I tell Kelsey and walk back into the room. Sarah still sleeps in the same spot. I take my sweats off and climb in.
I hold her in my arms wanting to never let go of her. There was a part of her I didn't know about but wish I did. She stirs a little rubbing against my bare manhood. I get an instant hard on.
A little while later I fall asleep. I dream of her like always. There's hardly never a moment when she isn't on my mind. I love this girl more than anything.
I wake up late. Theres a note on the bed side table.

I went to work. I had Jeff drive me. See you later. I love you.

I check the time it's noon. I quickly get ready and head off to work. It was a slow day and hardly anyone had come in so it wasn't bad that I was late. And it's not like I could get fired I own the place.
The day goes by quickly. I stop home before going to Sarah's. I find a ton of mail. I go through it all throwing away the junk and keeping the bills. I decided to sketch. It's been a while and it's kinda like my cleanse. I pour a glass of whiskey and head into my office.
It's the way I left it. A mess as always. I find my sketch book and start to draw. I sit there for hours. Going over lines to make them darker. Shading and highlighting all the right places.
The finished product is Kelsey standing in a door way. She's naked showing over ever perfect curve. I added the tattoos onto the drawing as well. Even in art she beautiful. No woman can top her.
I go downstairs and pour another glass of whiskey. I sit on the couch and stare out the window. It's pitch black and the city glows from the lights. It's beautiful. My phone starts ringing.
"Hello." I say Into the phone.
"Hey Jason." It's Brandon.
"What's up?" I say.
"I'm at the bar next to your house stop by if your home." He says.
"I'll be there in a minute." I say and hang up. I down the remaining whiskey in one gulp. I head downstairs and to the bar.
Jason sits at the bar already drinking a beer. I slide into the seat next to him.
"How's it going brother?" I say. He looks at me.
"Same old same." He says low.
"You good?" I say. I'm practically another person with him.
"Yeah. Have you seen Victoria is back?" He asks.
"Yup and she already caused a shit load of trouble." I say. The bartender asks what I'm drinking I say three shots and beer. I don't know why but I feel the need for alcohol. Like it's a craving. I haven't felt this way in years.
"I see. Since when did you start heavy drinking? I thought you stopped a long time ago." He says.
"I don't know. Some thing is making me crave it." I say.
"How are things with your lady?" He asks.
"Amazing. Brandon she's the best hung that's ever happened to me." I say then take a shot.
"Yeah she seems great. I'm glad you have her." He says. I down the last two shots. It burns like bitch but feels great.
"So tomorrow is your date. Ready for it?" I say.
"I guess this is the first time dating in a long time. I'm kinda nervous but she seems like a great person." He says.
"She is we are both lucky men." I say raising my glass of beer. We clink and take a sip. I can feel the alcohol start to kick in and run through my body. We sit there in silence for a while drinking our beers. I order a second.
"Hey man I get going. I'll talk to you. Don't drink to much." He says with concern.
"Alright see you later." My words slur a little. He throws a ten on the counter and walks out. I finish my beer. I text Jeff for him to give me a ride to Sarah's.