Chapter 5

Sarah's P.O.V.
I don't know why I was so nervous tonight. I was perfectly fine yesterday when we had lunch. Am I just freaking out because this is labeled as a date or what. Ughhhh I hate myself. I really like Jason and I don't want to mess anything up. We are about to get on the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier. I'm really nervous because of two reasons. First is because of heights duh. Second is most couples kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel. I wouldn't mind kissing him but hello I've never kissed anyone before. God I'm all over the place I'm just a mess.
"Sarah you okay?" Jason asks snapping me out of my thoughts. Concern in his eyes.
"Yeah. Sorry." I say feeling the heat creep into my cheeks.
"You ready to get on." He asks grabbing my hand. Every touch from him drives me insane. I feel like everything is moving to soon. I try to pull my hand away but my body won't budge. He guides me into the cart. There's two benches both facing each other.
"Have you ever been on one?" He asks staring into my eyes.
"No." I say back staring his eyes and getting lost instantly. I wanna cup his cheek with my hand and feel the soft skin on his face. I wanna kiss him and taste his lips. I wanna melt into his body and never leave. He starts to chuckle.
"Earth to Sarah." He says with is sexy half smile.
I clear my throat "sorry."
"It's okay. Hey look we are half way up." He informs. I look over the side of the cart and look down to the ground. Fear rushes in and I jump back causing the cart to sway. I start to panic even more. I'm screaming at this point. How did I ever think the I would be okay coming on this?
"Hey Sarah it's okay." Jason says as he wraps his arms around me and rubbing soft circles on my back. I wrap my arms around his and bury my head in to his chest. Tears begging to fall out of my eyes. The first one escapes and I'm softly crying into his chest.
"Shhh. Sarah it's okay. I got you. Nothing is going to happen. I won't let it." He coos into my ear. His words calm me. I love the way his voice sounds. I don't want to leave his arms, they feel so natural around my body. My tears soon turn into soft sniffles.
As much as I hate it I remove my arms from around him. I wipe my nose on the back of my hand. I look at my hands not wanting to see anything around me. I feel Jason's finger slide under my chin to lift it up.
"Hey look at me." He says softly.
"No I'm a mess. This has probably been the worst date you've been on." I say my voice cracking from crying.
"No it's not this the best date ever. Wanna no why? Because I'm with you. Nothing can top that." He says looking into my eyes.
"How can anyone ever think that. I mean look at me I'm a mess. I freaked out. Someone probably thought I feel off the damn thing." I say tears rushing back into my eyes. I realize we are to the bottom and need to exit. We exit and Jason takes us to a small bench in a quite area to resume our conversation. 
"Hey it's okay everyone has a fear of something. And don't cry there's nothing to cry about I'm here for you and I will never let anything happen to you." A tear slips from my eyes. Half because I'm still upset about this and the other half is because no one has cared for me like that beside Kelsey.
Before the tear is down my cheek Jason catches it and wipes it away. Our foreheads rest together. I look down at my hands as I feel the stares from Jason.
"I will be here for you forever. I'm never leaving you. I'm not gonna hurt you or let anyone hurt you." He says gracefully. I look up to his eyes. We are in kissing distances. I wanna make the first move so bad. I start to move but Jason beats me. His hands cup my cheeks and his mouth fits perfectly with mine. I move at the pace he does. Sparks fly around us. My hand wraps around his big bicep. We earn a few cheers from pacing people. We end the kiss.
"Wow." We say at the same time and laugh. I feel like a million dollars. I couldn't have asked for a better first kiss.
"You sure that was your first kiss?" He asks amazed by our work together.
"Positive." I confirm. We sit on the bench for a few more minutes enjoying the view of the city and the setting sun. I don't want this night to end. I was nervous at the beginning but now I was wishing it would never end.
"Thank you." I say out of nowhere breaking our silence.
"For what?" He asks confused.
"For dinner. For calming me down. For saying those words. For the most perfect first kiss. I couldn't ask for anything more perfect." I say looking into his eyes. I'm sure mine are sparkling like a firework show.
"Your welcome m'lady." He says with a big grin. I laugh. My phone starts ringing. Who could that be I told Kelsey not to wait up. I look at the caller ID. That's strange it's my mom. She hardly calls.
"Hello?" I say.
"Oh honey it's so good to hear your voice. I haven't heard from you in months. I thought something happened to you." She says. Like she really cares.
"Um yeah I've just been super busy with work and what not." I say.
"You should come visit me take a break from life."
"Mom I've been really busy I can't leave. My life is here in the city. Dad is also close by I want to stay here. I gotta go my taxi is here." I hang up. Jason looks at me puzzled.
"My mom wants me to come home and visit. The last time I did that she tried talking me into moving back home. I moved here for a reason. What she did to my family was wrong and I don't want her in my life. God I can't stand her sometimes." I roll my eyes.
"Damn I see why you would leave. Strict mom that wants you home." He chuckles.
"Yeah this so much better." I say with a smile.
"It sure is." He says wrapping his arm around me. We sit there like that for a few minutes. I check the time it's 10 o'clock. My eyes almost pop out of my head.
"Is everything okay?" Jason asks as he notices my actions.
"Um yeah it's just getting late and I have work tomorrow." I explain. 
"Ah okay. I'll take you home. Is there anything you want before we hear back to your place?" He asks.
"I'm good but thank you." I say. We head back to the car. He opens the door for me and I climb in. We start to head to my place. We don't talk much until. We get there. He opens the door for me and I get out. He walks me to my door.
"I had a great time I definitely wanna have a second date in the future." He says.
"Me too." I say. I'm about to say goodbye but he kisses me. My knees start to shake but he pins me against the door. I wrap my leg around his for support. My hands get lost in his silky hair. Our lips move together. His teeth nibble on my bottom lip begging to explore my mouth. I don't give in and grinds into me making me moan. He gets what he wants and is in. He explores every inch. My hands travel to his back wrapping my arms around him. Pulling him closer.
He stops and pulls away. A frown forms on my face.  He cups my cheek with his hand. I lean my head into his hand. He removes his hand and placed them on my waist. "Jump" he says and I obey. He wraps my arms around me and I do the same taking in his sent. He kisses my neck. He moves all around. I moan and throw my head back giving him more access. I open the door and he walk into my room kicking the door shut but not to loudly so Kelsey won't wake up.
He places me on the bed. "I won't go any further. I can't do that to you on the first night. I'm a gentleman and can't do that to you." He says his voice horse like it's killing him to say these words. I feel wet and I see his manhood bulge in his jeans. I bite my lip and slowly look up at him.
"Dammit Sarah don't do that. Your only making it harder to resist." He says through clenched teeth. He starts to leave. I get up and beat him to the door.
"No don't leave. I know it's just the first date but thinking about not being with you tonight kills me." I say my eyes locked on his.
"What about Kelsey?" He says.
"You can be out before the sun comes up." I say. He thinks about it. I'm a stupid girl for this. Only whores do this stuff on the first date.
"Okay fine." He says. A grin spreads across my face. He chuckles.
"Let me get cleaned up and ready for bed." I go to my dresser and get pajama pants and a t-shirt. And I even get a new pair of undies because I'm so wet. Jason sits on the bed and takes off his shoes. I go into the bathroom. I change my clothes and brush my teeth. I pee so I don't wake up in the middle of the night.
I walk out and Jason is sitting In the same spot just no shirt on. My mouth falls open. He chuckles. He's so sexy and toned. He had a tattoo on his right peck and one wrapped around his side. He stands up and does a spin to give me the full view. He walks towards me.
"I assume you like what you see." He laughs.
"Mama likes what she sees." I say. His eyes burn into me with lust. He has to look away to keep himself from doing anything to him.
"What side do you sleep on?" He says trying to distract him self.
"The middle." I say laughing knowing that kills him even more. Low key doing this to him is fun.
"Your killing me." He says. I laugh so hard. He picks me up and throws my over his shoulder.
"Nice ass." I say adding to his fire of lust.
"Your gonna pay for that one." He says and lightly tosses me in the bed. He tickles me making me laugh so hard
"Stop it." He doesn't give up. I laugh even harder and scream of joy.
"Shhh. Kelsey might hear and thinks it's something more." He coos into my ear. I go stiff. I slap his arm.
"That's not fare you jerk." I say.
"Come on you need to sleep." He says climbing into bed. Lay in the center facing him as he does the same to me. I stare at his chest. I take my hand and trace his tined lines. I trace his tattoo. It's a emblem of some sort. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.
"Go to sleep." He says.
"Your no fun." I say pouting.
"Hey your the one that wanted to come home because it was getting late." He says.
"Ugh. Jerk." I say.
"Goodnight love." He says kissing my cheek.
"Night." I say and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXOXOXO