Chapter 3

Jason's P.O.V.
I got in my car. I can't believe I almost kissed her. I stopped myself because I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. Her lips plump and full. God I just want her as mine.
I've had a hard on for most of the day. Everything about her was perfect. I just don't know if I'll be able to love her the way I should. She's on my mind the whole way home.
I get home to my pent house on lake shore drive. When I get inside I take a shower ice cold to calm down my manhood.
I finish my shower with her still on my mind. I get dressed and go to my office. My art sketches are sprawled all over my desk. I find a fresh sketch book and my charcoal pencils.
I sit there for hours sketching a picture of her in a meadow of flowers. Similar to the ones of her tattoo. When I finish I pair with a note.

Sunday night 6:00.
Jason.
The note seemed far fetched but I need to see her again. She's becoming my everything. I wrap the note and picture in a brown ribbon. I get in my car and drive to her apartment. I scan the chart till I find her name. I buzz for her apartment. I hear footsteps coming down stairs I leave the gift on the floor. I hurry into my car and drive off.

Sarah's P.O.V.
There a wrapped up paper tied with brown ribbon. Who could be out this late leaving random things around and playing ding dong ditch. I take the paper up to my apartment. Kelsey is sitting on the couch watching a movie.
"Who was it?" She asks shoving more popcorn in her mouth.
"Don't know. But they left this at the door." I say. She pauses the movie and walks over. I untie the ribbon and unroll the paper.
"Oh my god." Kelsey says. "It's beautiful" we say at the same time. It's a charcoal drawing of a lady that looks like me in a meadow with flowers similar to my tattoo. I unfold the note.

Sunday night 6:00.
Jason.

Kelsey hits my arm playful and screams "your so going!" I roll my eyes.
"Oh come on you know you wanna see him again. And they way you two were earlier today means a lot." She says.
"I guess you have a point but I don't know if I'm ready to go out with someone." I say. She scoffs.
"You've waited your whole life for this moment and from what you told me you felt the sparks." I think about what she said. She has a point.
"Okay fine I'll go." She jumps up and hugs me.
"Oh I'm so happy for you." She says with excitement.
"Thanks." I say. She walks back to the couch to continue her movie. I find some tape and take the drawing to my room. I have the bed room since I pay most of the bills but we do share the bed sometimes. Especially in the winter since Chicago can be so cold. I tape the drawing up next to my mirror so I'll see it every morning.
It's about 7:36pm. I decided to take a shower. When I undress I look I the mirror at my tattoo. It looks so beautiful. When I paid the lady gave me some cream to put of the tattoo. I took my shower. I ended up staying in there extra long for some reason.
I get out dry off, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and wash my face. Before I get dressed I called Kelsey into the bathroom to rub the cream on my tattoo.
"This is a very pretty tattoo. He did an amazing job." She complements.
"Yeah I'm really happy with it to." I say. After she's done I get dressed in an oversized shirt. I take out my contacts and crawl into bed. As I'm about to turn off the light my phone buzzes. I have one new message.
"Had a great day with you. Hope to see you tomorrow. Sleep tight." -Jason.
"I did too. Thanks again. Night." -me.
I turn off my phone and plug it in and turn off the light. I shut my eyes and all I can see is him. His eyes filled with lust and desire. I push him against the wall and kiss him deeply.
My dream is crushed when I hear and loud noise.
"Kelsey?" I call out into the dark.
"Yeah it's me sorry." She calls back. I turn over and got back to sleep.

~~~~~~
Sorry this was a shorter chapter. Please comment and vote.
Thanks. XOXOX